• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Re-Introduction of myself

jamiejamie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello, Just wanted to re-introducing myself to ya'll. I have been on ADISC for nearly 10 years. I am mainly a DL with no tendencies for baby stuff except for the occasional ABU's Super Dry Kid because I found it to be the best fitting diaper for my body type. Just wish it was much higher in capacity. I do also like older boys designs like Rearz Dino, Rearz Rebel, Land of Genie Dinos, ABU Peek a Boo, and the black MegaMax.

How did I get into the diaper lover stage? When I was in 5th grade, I was at my grandparents for Christmas and was playing with my toddler cousin, and his poop leaked from his diaper and got my jeans wet while holding him. I helped my aunt change him and I was curious about his diapers so I took a couple from his diaper box (without anyone knowing). I put one inside my underwear because I could not get the tapes to fasten and I was like wow, its like wearing clouds. From that day, I have been fascinated ever since. I think I bought my first Goodnites when I obtained my driver's license and then moved on to Depends/Attends in college years and have graduated to ABDL diapers when I lived on my own with my wife (without her knowledge). She did caught me one time about 10 years ago and promised I'd stop. And then I started back up secretly during COVID. Just cannot shake it from my system.

Reactions: DubSwitch
Always enjoy your posts here. Keep them coming. 😃

• Love
Reactions: jamiejamie
Back