• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Rare occasions when you enjoyed being discovered?

Rhongomyniad

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Tell me about the times when you enjoyed that your secret has been out

Just the three times that partners have joined in as caretakers.

About 8 years ago when I was in college, I did a few months of 24/7. Being a young, new, and financially strapped DL, I was stuck wearing Goodnites and whatever adult-sized diapers I could buy from the store. I enjoyed it, because I got to wear daily and I didn’t know much different as I couldn’t afford quality diapers. At that point, I was buying diapers from the store once per week, where I typically bought a box of Goodnites and a bag of Depends or store brand equivalent. Two events stick out from buying Goodnites, both times I was at a CVS/Walgreens/Rite Aid. The first event, I was bending over to grab a pack of Goodnites and I guess my diaper was poking out of the top of my pants because a kid asked their mom, quite loudly, “why is that man wearing a diaper.” The mom was quite upset and apologized to me, and hushed her kid. The second time it was quite similar, as it was obvious that I was wearing. A kid said “mom, that man is wearing a diaper too.” The kid was maybe 7-8 years old if I remember, and I had Goodnites in my hand or basket. Mom got upset with her kid, but we were both buying Goodnites. I told the kid something along the lines of I was hurt and that I needed to wear diapers

I can’t really say I’ve ever been discovered wearing per se but I know in Walmart once I was pretty saggy due to a full diaper but that’s all I could think of

Back