Rage today

BrokeBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
So thoughts on how to put this right. So today I popped to town, I took the bus as im currently using a wheelchair again. Everything was good and I wanted to get a few bits from a supermarket. We only have one big one in the town. At the end of my shop I thought I would use the loo before my travels back. The disabled toilets were out of service again. This has happened multiple times, it’s shut more than it’s open. I’m on good terms with a cafe next door who always are good to me. Being a Sunday they was shut. I was diapered as this was one of the reasons I do. Now I sort have had a go at the customer service lady and felt bad for it now. It’s not my normal character but I just think others may not be prepared like I was. I feel I should apologise but they didn’t give me a reason it was out of order. So what do other less mobile people do to not be in this situation. I needed to vent on here so sorry for that. I feel I should make it right to the lady by apologising next time. It just winds me up as I generally have had an accident because of the lack of facilities. Sorry again all needed to vent.

Back