Question

Purplemoon3

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
I know this has been asked besides abdl dating is there any other dating apps for diaper lovers

Well, maybe if you tell about yourself here, list your location, maybe you'll meet someone here and from what I have seen, *MOST* people here are several notches higher than much of the "trash" found on most other sites. You're going to have to list a lot of accurate, personal information though....not saying to give you name/number/address, but age, general location, what you are looking for in a partner, what you offer for said partner (no, not talking about sex!). I'm in NE Pa and I've been looking for a suitable partner for over a year now but I'd NEVER look on a fetish site as that limits you so badly that the odds of finding what you want are slim to none. I'd much rather meet someone the way people have been meeting forever. By chance., If the relationship is strong enough, my disabilities and U-IC is not going to be an issue and it is really that simple.

CptKirk

Use fetlife, Its not for ABDLs but rather all kinks

I'll second fetlife, if you can put up with it being a site for every kink and fetish under the sun (and some above it too). Awkward to navigate at times but it is a social network site for people to meet each other.

Adisc here is more about support, making friends and finding acceptance but you might find if you make a few friends here people may be willing to meet but it would be done between yourselves as its not a goal of adisc.

Back