Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeypp

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I have been an abdl my entire life, growing up I didn't know of the term because I am 61, i just knew I was different, and of course , hid these desires. Obviously I love to wear diapers, but the adult baby side is sexual for me also, the bottles, high chair , playpen , paci, spanking, and I was wondering if I was alone or if there are others that feel this way? I don't engage in adult sexual relations in this mindset , just a adult nuring relationship. But I read where the DL side is sexual, but the AB side is not, but they both are for me.

joeypp said:
I have been an abdl my entire life, growing up I didn't know of the term because I am 61, i just knew I was different, and of course , hid these desires. Obviously I love to wear diapers, but the adult baby side is sexual for me also, the bottles, high chair , playpen , paci, spanking, and I was wondering if I was alone or if there are others that feel this way? I don't engage in adult sexual relations in this mindset , just a adult nursing relationship. But I read where the DL side is sexual, but the AB side is not, but they both are for me.

The dl side can and often does include sexuality, just as any other form of love will. It's not purely driven by sexuality though. Not like a diaper fetish at least.

It's also not mutually exclusive, but is very rare for an ab to also include sexuality. For most, being ab means pursuing the mindeset and or feelings of comfort and joy a real baby experiences. Since real babies don't even know what sexual desires are, it makes sense that an adult pursuing that same experience wouldn't either. But hey, we are in adult bodies and our bodies have desires and needs of their own too. Nothing wrong with that so long as you maintain a complete seperation for anything involving actual babies.

Which brings us to this part. I've never heard someone with an actual ab fetish though. Where one's sexual desires are based on babies and baby acts/desires. Well, except in the rare occurance of actual pedophiles anyways. I'm not saying you are though, so please don't get me wrong. If anything, your description sounds more like your ab side includes sexuality but isn't based on it. A pretty big and clear distinction I'm glad (or at least hope) you k r anyone else hasn't crossed.

Slomo said:
The dl side can and often does include sexuality, just as any other form of love will. It's not purely driven by sexuality though. Not like a diaper fetish at least.

It's also not mutually exclusive, but is very rare for an ab to also include sexuality. For most, being ab means pursuing the mindeset and or feelings of comfort and joy a real baby experiences. Since real babies don't even know what sexual desires are, it makes sense that an adult pursuing that same experience wouldn't either. But hey, we are in adult bodies and our bodies have desires and needs of their own too. Nothing wrong with that so long as you maintain a complete seperation for anything involving actual babies.

Which brings us to this part. I've never heard someone with an actual ab fetish though. Where one's sexual desires are based on babies and baby acts/desires. Well, except in the rare occurance of actual pedophiles anyways. I'm not saying you are though, so please don't get me wrong. If anything, your description sounds more like your ab side includes sexuality but isn't based on it. A pretty big and clear distinction I'm glad (or at least hope) you k r anyone else hasn't crossed.

Maybe I should clarify, I enjoy the nurchuring a lot, but maybe its the need to be controlled and humiliated that is sexual as a baby.

You're not alone. Even if you were, you'd just be unique in your desires (we all are when you get down to it). Enjoy it how you do. You're not hurting anyone and it's good fun, whatever your specific manner of expressing it. Some people are far too quick to tell you an AB must be this or a DL can't do that. There are sexually motivated ABs and nonsexual DLs. There are as many reasons as there are people into it.

Reactions: Borya
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back