Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 1 guest views remaining

Question for those that are 40+

BabyZinga

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Has your urge to wear diapers/regress increased or decreased with age? The reason I am asking is that I have experienced somewhat of an AB Renaissance as I entered my 40’s. The urge to diaper up has grown much stronger in the last 5 years. I found it unusual because when I was in my 30’s, I could pretty much take it or leave it. Don’t get me wrong.... I know that this is something i would not simply outgrow as I have always had at least some interest in diapers since I was 4 years old. Just curious if anyone else had a similar “late in life urging”.

Reactions: Travi, DylanLewis and Lyokodl
Increase for me , as I’m blowed if I’m getting out of bed 3 times to have a pee a night

Reactions: SAPexpanded, Lyokodl, ArchtopK and 2 others
I'll get 40 next year, but...

My urges into are easier to handle. My stuff got improvements. But I still enjoy nearly every night.

Reactions: GoodniteLover219 and Lyokodl
I’m in my mid-50s. It’s mixed for me. I’m much more self-accepting about wearing and playing sometimes. That makes it more fun and less charged with guilt or shame. My current COVID work-from-home and solo living situation also makes it easy to play right now. The fact that I can do it when I want to hasn’t led to any great excess, I don’t actually wear much. And I never really did. I think about it often, and often just thinking about it is enough.

It’s so much easier than it‘s ever been to order diapers safely and anonymously.

Reactions: GoodniteLover219, DylanLewis and BobbiSueEllen
I built my crib when I turned 47. So I would say it gets more solidified as you get older because it really becomes part of your being. I think in your 20-30's there is a time of estrangement where you find yourself question it more.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I am 62, and I am okay with being an "Adult Baby".

Reactions: BAP21, GoodniteLover219 and Lyokodl
I always knew I was an AB, but never really acted on it until I was 45. Sure, I brought a pacifier now and then before that but since I used a straw for drinking, I wanted to try a sippy cup. I was hooked. For ten years, I used a sippy, I LOVED my sippy until I had to give it up for health issues. I went a few years without, but my urges to be little were way to strong at 55, so came out of the closet, got my baby toys, diapers and bottle.. So, here I am almost 61, 5 years later and my need to be a baby is even stronger. I LOVE being little even more then 5 years ago.

Hopelessly has always been an intricate part of me, although for many years I did not indulge even a little bit. In the last 3 years I came back with a vengeance and I am much happier now then when I was abstaining. I dont see it voluntairly diminishing, in fact as time goes on I see it moving to a more often than not basis. I want a nursery, I want it all!!!!!!!

Katie2fingers said:
I always knew I was an AB, but never really acted on it until I was 45. Sure, I brought a pacifier now and then before that but since I used a straw for drinking, I wanted to try a sippy cup. I was hooked. For ten years, I used a sippy, I LOVED my sippy until I had to give it up for health issues. I went a few years without, but my urges to be little were way to strong at 55, so came out of the closet, got my baby toys, diapers and bottle.. So, here I am almost 61, 5 years later and my need to be a baby is even stronger. I LOVE being little even more then 5 years ago.
At my age of 62, my urges to regress to babyhood are pretty strong.
I have my toys to play with while in diapers and crawling on all-fours on my Living Room floor.

Reactions: littlemoosey
Increase for sure. I have already gone 24/7 for long periods. Never did before

I'm 65 and I have not noticed much change in my urges for ABDL.

Over the years I have had many, many times where my interest has increased or decreased but I don't think my 'average' urge has changed much.

I’m 69 and I am wearing more now than I did when I was younger. And I think about diapers more when I can’t wear.

Reactions: littlemoosey, SrDiapCaged and Teddy
The nice thing about being older and an ABDL, you're more likely to have the disposable income to buy the fancy diapers, and cribs and other goodies.

But to answer the OP's question, the answer is a resounding YES. And I'm in a better position to act on it.

Kayleigh said:
I’m 69 and I am wearing more now than I did when I was younger. And I think about diapers more when I can’t wear.
I can quite relate as I have just turned 69 and I find that more diaper happier than before......and also my "little" seems to appear on a more regular basis.

I’m urinary I/C and have wearing 24/7 for many years. As I have gotten older I am becoming more AB. In fact, today is a “baby” day. No adult food or activities. Just bottles of juice and formula.

Reactions: Diaper44 and SrDiapCaged
I turned 40 in june, I would say my desires to wear diapers are coming in short times, I could be a week and not wear anything and next week I feel the need to be padded every day for a short period of time.

Reactions: GoodniteLover219 and perlFerret
66 here and although not ab my desire to be diapered all the time definitely changed a few years back when I went to 24/7 no medical need just because it feels so damm good.:)

Feel like little kid here... But I'm not from those with easy living. I'm probably getting old so fast.

Last edited:
I am 68 1/2 and 6 months ago I told my wife I was going to wet and wear every night, she said no wearing in the day time, I have kept that promise about 99.5%,I just need to wear now, really can't change even tho she might leave me now.

Back