question for "Sissy"

Pamts said:
Body and facial hair are gross on me. I’m thinking about doing laser treatments

gross you you? or gross in general?

mbtrooper said:
I'm pretty sure that for some of us, we can't shave due to our spouses. My wife is totally against my sissy side and it has caused issues in the past. If I were to shave my legs, arms, chest, and genital areas it would be a dead giveaway that I was dressing up. I have to keep it hidden.
I share the same issue only my wife does not know about my sissy side.

I do shave the top of my chest just below my wind pipe and she knows that.

To mitigate the issues raised in this thread I wear 100 denier tights in black, white, nude, blue or red. Nothing gets through these to be visible.

All my clothing is thoughtful in terms of coverage so does not reveal much of my hair. I am a little conscious of my arms but it’s not critical as I only dress for my pleasure and privately at home when I have some playtime.

I’m not trying to pass and I’m not planning on transitioning, I just want to enjoy feeling feminine.

View attachment 74722

Jenny xx

🥰🥰

Reactions: Angelapinks, Traveller, sissybaby34 and 1 other person
As a cis woman, this thread is a bit...distressing? I am not a big fan of the whole "you're only beautiful and feminine if you have no hair below the eyebrows". It's been hammered into my head since I was a pre teen and I am still trying to unlearn the shame I feel when going out in clothing that shows any unshaven skin. I naturally grow pretty dark and long hair on my legs, and I guess I am "lazy" for not shaving it, but gosh dang it, I want to be allowed to wear a dress without having to spend an extra 15-30 minutes each morning making sure my leg hair doesn't offend anyone.

I realize I am not the intended target for this question, but my point is: Your reason not to shave your whole body can just be "I don't want to" and that is enough. You can be beautiful without submitting to toxic beauty standards.

Reactions: DownLow, BabyRuby88 and KooshyX
I shave everywhere. Nicked a few times in intimate areas lol x

Reactions: Deleted member 60285
I shave from a little below my belle button down almost every night when I shower. Just soap up and a quick shave it only take a couple minutes , I just rub with soap and if I feel little bumps I shave it quickly and it smooth. My one grand daughter always asks why my lugs are so smooth, I just laugh and say I don't know, its just quit growing

Schwanensee said:
As a cis woman, this thread is a bit...distressing? I am not a big fan of the whole "you're only beautiful and feminine if you have no hair below the eyebrows". It's been hammered into my head since I was a pre teen and I am still trying to unlearn the shame I feel when going out in clothing that shows any unshaven skin. I naturally grow pretty dark and long hair on my legs, and I guess I am "lazy" for not shaving it, but gosh dang it, I want to be allowed to wear a dress without having to spend an extra 15-30 minutes each morning making sure my leg hair doesn't offend anyone.

I realize I am not the intended target for this question, but my point is: Your reason not to shave your whole body can just be "I don't want to" and that is enough. You can be beautiful without submitting to toxic beauty standards.
I get this but for me personally, body hair is a constant reminder that I'm a grown man! And it's not nice smooth hair that girls get, it's thick curly horrible hair. Picture public hair on your shoulders !

The only body hair I have is on my arms which I keep trimmed. I'm working on it but like others it would bring attention that I don't really want. When I'm feeling girly I've got long-sleeved tops and long sleeved dresses or some cute long gloves that go up to my elbows.

I use an electric body shaver in the shower most days and I've got an IPL machine at home that i use every couple of weeks which reallybslows down growth.

I shave from the neck down to and including my pubic area and butt cheeks. This doesn't include my arms. I prefer my torso and genitals clean shaven for a number of reasons, including that it just feels better, looks better to me, and hair in the diaper area tends to hold odor. I have shaved my legs a few times, but my wife doesn't like it. @Schwanensee I completely get where you are coming from, as I also wish it wasn't socially "expected" that men have hair on their legs - I much prefer having them smooth shaven, but alas...

Ah ha - maybe the fair sex prefers not to have competition in the smooth flesh area.
Similarity when crossing that aisle to dainty fancy lacy frilly sheer and so on and so on - - -
those fashions do not relish hair stubble barbed rubbing the wrong way - some even
to the extent of sandpapering gauging holes ripping seams and runs in the fabric.

Into the penalty box with the hair-full - roughing the fabric will not be allowed !

Pamts said:
Hi, I would absolutely recommend removing everything from the eyebrows down, I am currently using a ipl laser hair remove. I purchased off of Amazon for only $120 and the results are awesome! Sure it takes some time depending on how hairy you are? But the first day you realize that you don’t have to shave makes it all worth it! ninety minutes to do your complete body, not bad I think? The feeling of being smooth all over is such a turn on in itself! As far as being questioned about it, WHO CARES,we get one turn on this ride and we should enjoy every day and be who makes us happy! Life is way too short to always look over your shoulder and wait for someone to judge you! (Gerry)

I try and keep myself shaven, but it's def a matter of time sometimes. And since I'm not quite 'out' about my gender identity I don't mind having a little bit of hair to help me keep hidden 🕵️‍♀️

I've never heard of an ipl laser device before though, I'm already interested. What is it? Does it stop/ prevent growth or is just an effective alternative to shaving?

... and Is it bad for the skin?

Last edited:
I wax my chest and armpits, trim my legs and arms.

DownLow said:
I wax my chest and armpits, trim my legs and arms.
Oh dear, trimming your arms and legs sounds a bit dramatic! Don't you mean shaving your limbs???

My body is naturally hairless mostly apart from my facial hair, armpits and legs.

As I crossdress on very rare occasions only I would only shave my non-facial hair when I CD.

Otherwise my facial hair would be shaved as needed whenever I go out anywhere as normal.

My chest, arms and back never get any hair on them for some unknown reason.

Just my hands on small patches of skin.

Not sure why but it's always been that way.

It must be a genetic thing I guess or possibly lower than normal testosterone levels maybe.

Either way I'm not too bothered as I am fine with the way I am.

I do enjoy shaving my legs though but only when CD'ing as it feels so feminine and nice to do so although I don't get much hair on them either.

Last edited:
Reactions: gerry69 and ianwee
Most of us women don’t shave as often as is protreyed either so I wouldn’t worry to much if you can’t be bothered 😂 as neither can we 😂

Pamts said:
Hi Pam, I’m not sure if you saw my post? But I highly recommend a IPL hair removal device! Not expensive at all from Amazon, I am now 90% Permanently smooth from underarms down to toe’s now, I absolutely positively hated my body hair and Finally said time to go! Best decision I’ve made in a long time! About 4 more treatments and I’ll be smooth as a dolphin! Lol (Gerry)

I'm an AB who identifies as a girl in my little persona. I do some shaving sometimes. It can help with hygiene. And, it can help me feel little. But, I don't feel like shaving is essential or even very important. For me, a little headspace (littlespace) is what's important. I'm not looking for an "adult sexy" visual aesthetic.

I feel like I relate to sissy because I like cute. And, I like girly. My Little Pony and Hello Kitty are my favorite themes. And, I like pink and purple. ^^

Last edited:
I love keeping my body hairless. Bicycling and competitive senior swimming provide me with a good excuse but I suspect my bikini tan gives me away.

trysexiea said:
I would like to understand most of you do not seem to wax or shave, legs, arms or torso. I would like to know if it is by laziness, by will, for your half. Because it's a shame to want to put on women's clothes if it's not to go to the end of the idea, feminine clothes with a smooth skin is still more beautiful :)
Your question is a good one. Reality allows me to do just so much so I am limited to the pubic area. I would love to do nose-to-toes but it's not practical in my circumstances.

BuddyBoy said:
Your question is a good one. Reality allows me to do just so much so I am limited to the pubic area. I would love to do nose-to-toes but it's not practical in my circumstances.
The question do you like to see the bearded lady at the circus ?
Some do and some don't.
Do you have tattoos or maybe other skin problems - is this a concern (a turn on/off?)

To each his own and the devil for all of us ! LOL !

Back