Question about public bathrooms

kitten92

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Have you ever been so startled by the sound of an automatic toilet when you walk into a restaurant that you pee a little? It happens to me at my favorite game shop. They have these super loud modern space toilets. if I walk in towards the bathroom sometimes it’s spooks me! I intend on going full-time in diapers soon but daddy and I have some debts to take care of before we can add on an extra monetary responsibility on the household. Any advice for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks
I get spooked by the automatic toilets when they flush and I know the doors are locked and no one is in the bathroom and I'm in the maintenance room in between the men's and women's. Almost makes me believe in ghosts lol. I work in the parks department for a city and the phantom flushes happen more often than you would think.

Reactions: kitten92
sdsu09 said:
I get spooked by the automatic toilets when they flush and I know the doors are locked and no one is in the bathroom and I'm in the maintenance room in between the men's and women's. Almost makes me believe in ghosts lol. I work in the parks department for a city and the phantom flushes happen more often than you would think.
Yea I know the feel I used to be a night guard some times the toilet would go off even if I knew I was the only person in the building

I legit had a fear of automatic flushing toilets as a little kid!! They are so loud and scary and just go off all the time!! To be honest that fear still hasn’t entirely gone away 😅🙈 Tho luckily I don’t need to use em anymore being padded—and one day you’ll be able to do that too!
Even when I got my first public diapee change by my daddy in a family bathroom, the automatic toilet still went off!! Doesn’t it know it’s really not of any use in that situation?? 😝😅

When I was a kid they flushed loud and fast I thought they were going to grab me and suck me in

lilbabyjooce said:
I legit had a fear of automatic flushing toilets as a little kid!! They are so loud and scary and just go off all the time!! To be honest that fear still hasn’t entirely gone away 😅🙈 Tho luckily I don’t need to use em anymore being padded—and one day you’ll be able to do that too!
Even when I got my first public diapee change by my daddy in a family bathroom, the automatic toilet still went off!! Doesn’t it know it’s really not of any use in that situation?? 😝😅
How much water do we waste on automatic flushing toilets? Maybe California should ban those!

• Thinking
Reactions: kitten92 and lilbabyjooce
I do get spooked occasionally by those automatic toilets but that doesn't result in peeing.

lilbabyjooce said:
I where pull-ups at least. But still I can’t wait for full time diapers

blaincorrous said:
How much water do we waste on automatic flushing toilets? Maybe California should ban those!
They do give a tax break for install low flow ones

Mmm... I've never heard of automatic flushing toilets? What's that about? Incase people don't flush! Ewww... can't waste water like that? Sounds crazy... and definitely would freak me out , that noise out of the blue...

Kittyinpink said:
Mmm... I've never heard of automatic flushing toilets? What's that about? Incase people don't flush! Ewww... can't waste water like that? Sounds crazy... and definitely would freak me out , that noise out of the blue...
Automatic may be a little misleading but it's the toilets and urinals that have the motion sensor to flush instead of a handle/lever.

Reactions: kitten92 and Kittyinpink
sdsu09 said:
Automatic may be a little misleading but it's the toilets and urinals that have the motion sensor to flush instead of a handle/lever.
Which is nice for the no-contact factor, between that and the no-contact soap dispenser and sink. Now if only they could open the door for me, too.

sdsu09 said:
Right! I think I remember something like that in a pub! (Bar)..

As a young kid I was never bothered by toilets EXCEPT the really hgh powered public toilets with the tornado-grade flushes. Those scared me a bit.

blaincorrous said:
Which is nice for the no-contact factor, between that and the no-contact soap dispenser and sink. Now if only they could open the door for me, too.
🤣

Back