Question About Being ABDL At Work?

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So, something came up during my previous post where someone mentioned having to change their Diaper in the car so, then I mentioned how when I'm on my own I will be wearing/using much more often possibly 24/7. It never occurred to me that I may have to change in the car and not just at home and possibly at work. So, this got me wondering how ABDLs get away with wearing/using Diapers at work because I'm still not quite sure how that works for ABDLs especially if your co-workers don't know.

Like do you just wet/mess when around your co-workers then excuse yourself to the bathroom to change? Or do you excuse yourself to the bathroom then wet/mess and change in there? But then how do you take the changing supplies in there with you with no one knowing? (wipes, powder, and a fresh Diaper) It's not like you can take your briefcase or a backpack with that stuff into the bathroom with you as people will be wondering why you're doing that? So, how do ABDLs wear/use/change at work. Please let me know how you do it ADISC Community because it's something I'd like to try in the future, and as always...stay Diapered🧷:)

P.S. I'm wanting to know how to do it if you are not incontinent because that's different as it is medical and your boss would already be aware of it and understand (possibly a few coworkers too but IDK). I'm talking about us ABDLs who wear/use Diapers by choice/in secret, and not due to a medical need. How do you do you do you manage to get away with it at work?

I wear a plain onesie over the top of my diaper, with my jeans on over that and an outer shirt over that. I try not to use it through out the day so I dont have to change or remove it there. I have found that if you sit like you normally would to use the restroom you can pull your male bits out one of the leg holes and still go. If i do need to remove it for some reason or go number 2 I use the private restroom that we have and make sure the door is locked. No one has ever noticed or given me a second look.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
I wear to work but never mess there. I am not bowel incontinent, so messing at work seems like goofing off at work to me. And if someone thought I was doing it for gratification, I think that could get someone fired. I use the toilet at work and occasionally have urge incontinence incidents, but always wait until I go home to change.

• Love
I usually wear a medical diaper, but not always. A onesie or a high rise fixation pant over it to avoid it peeking out. Act natural. No one is looking and no one cares if you just do your job.

Wetting isn't an issue...it rarely has a detectable odor. If I have to mess I do so in the bathroom in a stall and change. I have a computer bag that doubles as a diaper bag. I've gotten quite proficient at changing discretely and usually wait until I'm the only in there before making obvious noises. I respect others and have no interest in drawing attention to myself.

If you choose to mess bring some bags to tie them up in to mitigate odor and make it easy for the custodial staff. I usually cover the bag with some paper towels I used after changing.

Taking these steps is respectful and honestly if anyone got wise they'd assume I was IC. If you want to use AB diapers make sure the bag is opaque. I've used barnyard and preschools at work without issue.

That's me. I'm still tickled knowing I'm diapered and it keeps my anxiety down. If anything it makes me a better employee.

Last edited:
  • Love
I will say learning to pin the back of a fresh diaper to your buns by leaning on the stall or wall while taping it on is a learning curve...but it is a critical skill IMHO.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Paddy2020 and ABDElsa
I mean I'm bladder incontinent and I have a doctor's note that is how I get away with it that and I don't mess at least not while I'm at work

Have a reason for taking a bag to the bathroom. Get a book on quick motivation stories as an excuse if anyone asks.

• Love
As someone who occasionally wears to work, here's some thoughts. Most of these comments apply to wearing in public in general.

First of all it's really no one's business what you do in the bathroom, or what kind of underwear you wear. That being said if you wear outside of your house, someone might notice it. Being comfortable with that reality and being able to own it makes the whole process a lot more enjoyable.

When I wear to work, I wear a plain white or black onesie, and typically a plain (boring) diaper. I will use the diaper during the day, but not to mess. Being able to change standing up makes everything a whole lot easier.

The type of work you do should really inform some of your decision making. Some days my job is really physical. These days don't end up being great days to wear for a whole lot of reasons. On days where I'm spending most of my time in the office, it's a lot more convenient to go to the private restaurant and change.

Last edited:
  • Love
Cbigge said:
As someone who occasionally wears to work, here's some thoughts. Most of these comments apply to wearing in public in general.

First of all it's really no one's business what you do in the bathroom, or what kind of underwear you wear. That being said if you wear outside of your house, someone might notice it. Being comfortable with that reality and being able to own it makes the whole process a lot more enjoyable.

When I wear to work, I wear a plain white or black onesie, and typically a plain (boring) diaper. I will use the diaper during the day, but not to mess. Being able to change standing up makes everything a whole lot easier.

The type of work you do should really inform some of your decision making. Some days my job is really physical. These days don't end up being great days to wear for a whole lot of reasons. On days where I'm spending most of my time in the office, it's a lot more convenient to go to the private restaurant and change.
That is a good point and unfortunate for people like me who are incontinent being in diapers isn't really a choice although what is is the kind of diaper you wear like I typically wear all thick ones even if my job is physically demanding because bladder incontinence and thin diapers don't mix but if you don't have to wear but want to I would recomend wearing a thinner diaper if physically active and a thicker one when doing something that just has you sitting at a desk all day

• Love
Back