Pullups in movies/TV

Riddy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
So there have been a few threads here talking about some instances you remember of characters (I know at least one on non-baby characters) wearing diapers.
Now, because of my own ABDL history, I have a particular fixation on pullups.
But I was curious as to what movies or TV shows you’ve seen that have depicted or mentioned characters as wearing pullups (including Goodnites and such).
They few I know of:

2012, of course, shows or mentions Goodnites a few times in a strange case of product placement.

One episode of Arthur centers on a minor character’s anxiety about bedwetting, including wearing pullups, which includes the line “It’s not a diaper, it’s a pullup.”

On Johnny Test, the main character is regressed and another character teases him about wearing pullups, though it’s not clear if he’s actually wearing them.

There is also a clip on American Dad that mentions being put into pullups, and one character is shown to be an ABDL.

Any others you know of?

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Riddy said:
There is also a clip on American Dad that mentions being put into pullups, and one character is shown to be an ABDL.
In American dad? I remember Quagmire in Family guy having a fetish night and I remember Brian being put in nappies/diapers, but I dont remember anything in American dad

Lilsteve said:
In American dad? I remember Quagmire in Family guy having a fetish night and I remember Brian being put in nappies/diapers, but I dont remember anything in American dad
Only saw the clip on YouTube.

Riddy said:
So there have been a few threads here talking about some instances you remember of characters (I know at least one on non-baby characters) wearing diapers.
Now, because of my own ABDL history, I have a particular fixation on pullups.
But I was curious as to what movies or TV shows you’ve seen that have depicted or mentioned characters as wearing pullups (including Goodnites and such).
They few I know of:

2012, of course, shows or mentions Goodnites a few times in a strange case of product placement.

One episode of Arthur centers on a minor character’s anxiety about bedwetting, including wearing pullups, which includes the line “It’s not a diaper, it’s a pullup.”

On Johnny Test, the main character is regressed and another character teases him about wearing pullups, though it’s not clear if he’s actually wearing them.

Any others you know of?
Which episode of Johnny Test are you referring to?

DiaperedBedwetter1998 said:
Which episode of Johnny Test are you referring to?
“Johnny vs Bling Bling 2”

dpcare said:
Pullups or just regular diapers?

Back