Pull-ups again.

ShinyMichael

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello,

I think most understand how bad adult pull-ups are in most cases. I am just wondering if any pull-up exists that just has a wider padding area in the seat. When sitting I can feel the corners of the padding putting pressure on my butt cheeks. Just don't understand why this isn't a consideration - not for absorbency but just to stop that uncomfortable feeling when sitting down for too long. Or is that just me?

Tried Molicare, Tena and Abena's offerings. Usually just end up going back to a tabbed thinner like the Northshore Air Supreme instead.

Reactions: Edgewater and PadPhilosopher
The Abena Pant 3 is pretty amazing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Peepeegirl, Edgewater, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
May just try sticking with tab style diapers. I've found that the inspire+ diapers don't stretch due to the thick plastic outer shell. I just end up pulling them down like pull-ups and back up again. The fit is still perfect just like you taped it on the first time. No need for pull-ups using these diapers.

Pampers4Ever said:
May just try sticking with tab style diapers. I've found that the inspire+ diapers don't stretch due to the thick plastic outer shell. I just end up pulling them down like pull-ups and back up again. The fit is still perfect just like you taped it on the first time. No need for pull-ups using these diapers.
Yes this is basically what I do. I'm just ever in hope that one of the better manufacturers will work something out some day. Would just be easier sometimes for quick changes in public and such.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Pampers4Ever said:
May just try sticking with tab style diapers.
Beautiful unintended pun 😅

• Haha
Reactions: Edgewater, PadPhilosopher and TheDideeboy
I definitely prefer a tab diaper, but when I need to be extra discreet I’ll wear a NS Go Supreme Lite pull-up. I think they’re pretty comfortable.

• Love
I would say North shore has the best pull-up style diaper. But honestly there's not going to be any pull-up style that competes with a traditional tab style diaper. Which is unfortunate because I really want one. They just don't work out well.

Ravensteel said:
I would say North shore has the best pull-up style diaper. But honestly there's not going to be any pull-up style that competes with a traditional tab style diaper. Which is unfortunate because I really want one. They just don't work out well.
What is the attraction? Just curious.

Reactions: Edgewater
There's just something about a pull-up style diaper that I find pretty groovy. From a functional standpoint the ease of pulling it up and down is a nice plus. But honestly I just like the idea of having a fully functional pull up. Before being able to get quality diapers often I would buy depends since those are the only things I could find around my city as a kid. Most of those were pull ups. Of course, I was very disappointed once I learned they did not quite match my fantasy of what a diaper would be.

Wasn't until I went off to college that I was able to order a decent adult diaper online that could actually hold up to use. So I would say having a functional pull-up simply satisfies that early teenage fantasy I had.

Ravensteel said:
There's just something about a pull-up style diaper that I find pretty groovy. From a functional standpoint the ease of pulling it up and down is a nice plus. But honestly I just like the idea of having a fully functional pull up. Before being able to get quality diapers often I would buy depends since those are the only things I could find around my city as a kid. Most of those were pull ups. Of course, I was very disappointed once I learned they did not quite match my fantasy of what a diaper would be.

Wasn't until I went off to college that I was able to order a decent adult diaper online that could actually hold up to use. So I would say having a functional pull-up simply satisfies that early teenage fantasy I had.
Got it. 👍

Reactions: Edgewater
I'm guessing its because the market for the adult pull-ups is mostly women who have leakage or mild incontinence and they don't really need the backside covered to well and want to to be as discreet as possible.

When I have a specific need for a Pull-Up style diaper, which is not often, I use: NS Go Supreme Lite pull-up!

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Back