Status
Not open for further replies.

hailstorm

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  • Wow
Reactions: TheWaddlingDad
That will be hard for them to find a similar job.

This isn't just ABU, a ton of businesses are struggling just now.
Fixed costs are going up, people are spending less and lets face it no one needs anything that Abu sells, or any other Abdl supplier for that matter, look at NRU, there just not willing to put the capital in to maintain there stock levels.
It's the same story across many hobby industries.

Reactions: xux
Sucks that they had to lay people off, but if they don't respond to changes in demand they'll be out of business completely. I don't want that to happen because the ABU diaper prints are my favorites. I hope they can turn things around.

Sad.

I admit, I haven't bought from ABU in awhile... I used to get Super Dry Kids often, but then they had that bad batch that they were stuck with for what felt like forever, and every time I tried to get BunnyHops they were out. I kinda forgot about them as I moved on to try a ton from REARZ and Little For Big.

Tough economic times for everyone and stiff competition everywhere! Hope they make needed adjustments and bounce back.

Moo said:
This isn't really an appropriate topic to discuss.
ABU should not have to defend their decision to fire an employee. Employees are usually at-will. Even if they wanted to defend their decision they may not be able to due to legal/HR policies. So it isn't really a fair discussion since ABU is probably handicapped in what they can say.
No business wants to lay off employees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back