Prints or no prints

• Prints

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • No prints

Votes: 37 30.1%
  • Both/depends

Votes: 53 43.1%

• Total voters
The prints are too cute to resist... šŸ˜…

Reactions: Diprs2 and (deleted member)
I prefer the medical or utility style of plain no nonsense disposable Nappies.
It is embarrassing enough in any disposable never mind a decorated one.

Reactions: Diprs2, Constantlydamp and Abdlchriscrinkle
At work : medical white. Just in case I get discovered.
At home : printed.
When outside for leisure : doesn't matter, I allways use plastic pants.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2 and inconsurferdude
I like both too.
He uses medical diapers routinely. But sometimes I like the ones with pictures, it's warm outside today, so I stay air conditioned at home. I got Crinklz. Yes it's childish, but I sometimes want to be a child again. Kids use diapers, not a guy in his 40s.
I know, that's not the case, I'm affected by it too, but I haven't fully come to terms with it yet.

Reactions: Diprs2
I prefer prints, but will wear either as I have both. I like to wake up in the morning wearing a skoodoodles and other rimes just a plain diaper. When the weather cools down some I will be wearing a cloth pull up with and insert to see how that goes. Hopefully not too many leaks.

Last edited:
My first choice is what I grew up with, cloth and plastic pants. However, for domestic tranquility I now wear medical disposables. Once tried printed and they just didnā€™t seem right to me. @Napincolove above put it perfectly, ā€œIt is embarrassing enough in any disposable never mind a decorated one.ā€

I usually just wear plain white. I do Enjoy some nice nursery prints at times. I met up with another dl guy recently and he put me in a pink printed diaper that really turned me on.

Reactions: Diprs2 and sissybaby34
prints deffently

Elisa said:
like video games? or music themes?
Now you got it! I agree! Even sports, or whatever. Much more fun and interesting!

Reactions: Diprs2, Teddy02 and Elisa
I enjoy Prince but I do wish they made some more adult type prints. I really enjoy solid colors! I was all manufactured offered at least one solid color diaper.

Plain white diapers and solid color plastic pants (white, yellow and blue).

Reactions: Diprs2 and Constantlydamp
Plain diapers for me, white, black or blue

Last edited:
having worn baby print diapers as a kid for so long when i started buying my own i gravitated more to plain whites but slowly my collection evolved into what is now only prints.. why not make it fun?? take out the seriousness of it all

Reactions: Diprs2 and legojoker88
grizzyC said:
Hey all, just a quick question do you prefer "plain" diaper or diapers with "prints"
Plain ones usually for me.

EagleBoy said:
Used plain white disposable diapers. Used plain white cloth diapers with frosty or foggy vinyl pants so plain white diapers for me
Mmmm nice!

Printed landing zones only on white or solid pale color plastic backed diapers.

But as someone else also said, printed diaper covers also work.

I suspect a lot of the answers are informed by the decade(s) you grew up in. I am old enough that you he only option was white. I actually have no idea when prints came into being but for me, a white diaper is my preference.

Same as schooner.

I don't wear prints all the time, but I like to change things up now and then.
As long as they're not too babyish I'm enjoy wearing printed diapers, especially if they're high capacity.
They make me feel better about my condition as I don't feel as broken, and thicker padding means they can take whatever my bladder throws at it.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Back