PretendAgain TryAgains Diaper

Jk95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
These diapers are by far the highest quality diapers I've ever tried in my life!!! They compare to trest elites in a qY because of theur wide cut and thirst for liquids.
Overall fit for mediums are close to the same of tykables camelots. Its pretty descent for those with pants size being around a 32" waist.
I noticed the stars really dont fade a whole lot when wet but definitely blend into the diaper after multiple wettings. Their leak guards are very high and it seens like they built them in a way that makes it impossible to leak if the diapers been correctly put on.
The elastic waist bands are kinda stretchy but not that stretchy. Kinda like rearz elastics.
Before wet, they can be discreet depending on what you wear! Preferably something baggy like black basketball shorts.
I wore all day with an incontrol booster. One gallon of water & a very large poo near close to capacity, NO leaks!!🤣 Felt like this diaper would have slipped down, with tapes popping after dropping that nuke at the end but luckily my onesie kept it all in place.
I hope this review helps & thanks for reading😉

Reactions: TigerDL, ogdlv, MetalDan86 and 1 other person
They really are something. That blue teal color is perfect as well, to me it’s the closest thing we have to the looks of a 2000s baby diaper. I’m usually not a huge cloth backed fan but I do make an exception for these. They are incredible.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL, ogdlv, Lostdiapersboy and 2 others
I was just looking at buying another case of these

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: TigerDL, Cottontail, Lostdiapersboy and 1 other person
Same diaper as a clothback tykables. The print is awesome.

Reactions: TigerDL and Jk95
Where can I find these?

They aren't bad, but the velcro pulls off the front of the diaper where the tapes go on.

Back