Pretend it's an incontinence issue?

I strongly recommend not lying about and or claiming being IC when one is not! The reason are many, but once you start down that road, you had better have a fair amount of knowledge as individuals will come to you seeking advice and guessing is problematic!!

There are clear medical issues involved with IC and like above, family and friends will seek advice.

Reactions: CptKirk, AttilaThePun, mistykitty and 1 other person
Clothforever said:
Regarding those who become aware of your diapers, why not just claim that they are used to manage incontinence? This way the whole abdl issue never is a factor and wearing them is acceptable. Your thoughts?
i guess?
How do you explain the childlike / baby like patterns on the abdl diapers
most IC people are in medical grade diapers

Reactions: CptKirk, AttilaThePun and Edgewater
It has never seemed like a viable excuse to me since I don’t wear 24/7, not to mention complications added by ABDL diapers.

I tend to try to avoid lying as well.

Reactions: CptKirk, mistykitty, AttilaThePun and 1 other person
Seasonedcitizen said:
I’m just a DL not an AB so I just wear the plain diapers. My kinks are none of anyone’s business and I don’t flaunt them. Also I am old enough that being noticed wearing a diaper would appear as a medical necessity .
You nailed it. Nobody should flaunt this kink. Also, only ones SO needs to know and they deserve the truth. Jmo.

Reactions: CptKirk, Seasonedcitizen, AttilaThePun and 1 other person
I was a bedwetter till late teens so i just say my bedwetting came back if found out

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and AttilaThePun
Yes, its a personal choice, as is any lie. That cannot be debated, if you are comfortable in what you do/say than so be it.

Everyone from sometime or another has lied to some degree, that being said, it not up to anyone but the person lying and maybe the person they lied to.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, AttilaThePun and Edgewater
dpcare said:
I don't need to pretend I am incontinent I am no phony
Tell it to this guy. He sees all. He sees you and thinks
1703231009317.png

• Haha
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, AttilaThePun and Edgewater
dogboy said:
Haha....at my age I doubt anyone would seek and answer. Us older folks are stuck with the stigma of needing diapers. I would add that that assumption isn't fair to anyone but that's society for you. I would also add that at my age, I would probably ask, "Why is what I wear your business?"
Any of us can absolutely ask that question (at any age) when people get nosey, but it's easier to successfully feign being crotchety once a certain age has been reached. Heck, it's easier to actually *be* crotchety once a certain age has been reached!

Some people feel too entitled to pry into details of one's personal life when out and about in the non-online world. It's entirely acceptable to make them squirm a bit. Maybe it'll teach them not to be so nosey. 🤨

Just some opinions from an old goat. 🐐

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy, Seasonedcitizen, theancientmariner and 1 other person
I’m a bedwetter with stress, urge, and OAB. I wear full tape on diapers most of the time, but lucky to get away with NS pull ups for work.

I have no problem with someone claiming ic if they’re not, and caught wearing diapers. But the one claiming ic when they’re not has to thinks about this. What do you say if caught(by the same person) not wearing?

I do understand that ic issues can fluctuate, I have good days, and bad days. But always need to wear some form of protection, so I’m always covered.

Claim to be ic all you want, that’s completely up to you. But what do you say when caught not being ic?

Just a little food for thought

Reactions: AttilaThePun and Seasonedcitizen
mistykitty said:
The more people that mention this the more I can understand how this is viable.
Yup. It can work. Though TBH I've never had to go that far.

Reactions: AttilaThePun
Don't lie about being incontinent. You'll wind up wasting money and a lot of medical professionals' time if you go down that road just so you can wear/use diapers. Not worth it and no good can come out of it. If you want to wear then go right ahead and wear. What goes on in someone else's bedroom or pants is THEIR business and no one else's anyway.

The best advice i can offer is to NEVER "FAKE" any medical issue. Don't hide any from your Dr, either.

CptKirk

Reactions: AttilaThePun and BLtheDL
Back