Praise for Sunkiss Masterpiece diapers

Alastair said:
What do you mean you bought a case of the blue Sunkiss Masterpiece? They just came out with white but no sign of blue yet (I think?). You were responding to someone talking about masterpiece, so I was just curious if I missed something. Love a good blue diaper :)
I meant to say with a blue cover (Gary wear) but somehow I messed it up LoL

Reactions: Alastair
So I tried them. Fit is great, tapes are perfect, they never leaked on me at night, well, almost...the outer plastic is smooth and soft. BUT: 3 out of 3 diapers I've tried have swollen up so much, that the plastic stretches thin, that SAP comes out. And no, the diaper wasn't on too tight. That's a bummer!

Attachments

• IMG_6205.jpeg
    IMG_6205.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 49
  • Wow
Reactions: Blue2006
Well that’s not good at all!!!! They’re a little cheaper in price but not enough to tolerate thin plastic. That reminds me of plastic backed pampers right before they went cloth years ago. The first size 6 had a thick plastic, then it went cheap and thin and would do that.

indiaperdl said:
So I tried them. Fit is great, tapes are perfect, they never leaked on me at night, well, almost...the outer plastic is smooth and soft. BUT: 3 out of 3 diapers I've tried have swollen up so much, that the plastic stretches thin, that SAP comes out. And no, the diaper wasn't on too tight. That's a bummer!
Oh wow that sucks! I haven't experienced this at all but may not be filling them as much.

I’ll be wearing my pink masterpiece diaper all day today and I expect it will hold for the entire day. I’ve never had an issue with the plastic. To me the plastic feels fairly strong without it being too stiff.

Reactions: JensBabyGirl and KeepCalmAndDiaperOn
Wish I could get these in Canada

Might have to try these... An Amazon review indicated they're sized similar to Megamax too - Megamax is the only adult diaper I have to order small in instead of medium.

Do you find the Sunkiss Masterpiece sizing is larger than other brands / similar to Megamax?

I'd say about like Megamax, so "Yes" is the answer.

Reactions: PupSpaz
PupSpaz said:
Might have to try these... An Amazon review indicated they're sized similar to Megamax too - Megamax is the only adult diaper I have to order small in instead of medium.

Do you find the Sunkiss Masterpiece sizing is larger than other brands / similar to Megamax?
I like them a lot better than Megamax. They come up on the waist higher. The size M megamax is lower rise on me and sometimes that makes me feel less secure.

So I've read a lot of positive comments about these diapers, but nowhere do I find info about their capacity and what they are rated at in mL. Anybody have any info on this??????

Probably about 5000 or 6000 mL. Megamax doesn't list that either, but they are similar and in that ballpark.

So I got some of these and they are almost exactly like a MegaMax.

Reactions: JensBabyGirl
Mmm, I think I will try them based on this recommendation

I haven't had that problem..and I have worn them with a booster and completely soaked them and even messed them with no issues whatsoever... hopefully that's not a sign of a switch to cheaper materials. ......😕

Reactions: ABChick
Kayleigh said:
I’ve been wearing them for quite a while now and I also think they are great. I wasn’t aware they are available in white. I have only worn the pink ones which, for me, are cute. Their M sizing is also larger than most others which makes them even better.
Thanks for the heads up, from someone who likes buying larger diapers. I'll stick with mediums.

sotexasDL said:
So I've read a lot of positive comments about these diapers, but nowhere do I find info about their capacity and what they are rated at in mL. Anybody have any info on this??????
Side by side with a mega max you seriously struggle to tell the difference.....same with absorbency if anything they seem to be slightly better than the mega and when soaked they feel dryer than the mega max......I really like maga Max's but I actually think I like these better. Which is crazy 😧

Reactions: JensBabyGirl
Just collected today the pink masterpiece, yet to try.

Attachments

• IMG_20230925_161422.jpg
    IMG_20230925_161422.jpg
    760 KB · Views: 7
Raven801 said:
Side by side with a mega max you seriously struggle to tell the difference.....same with absorbency if anything they seem to be slightly better than the mega and when soaked they feel dryer than the mega max......I really like maga Max's but I actually think I like these better. Which is crazy 😧
I agree they feel more absorbent and I feel dryer. I like them better too 😁

Reactions: Raven801
I like them but can definitely tell the difference between it and Megamax. Megamax are softer and I like their plastic better. Sunkiss plastic is more towards the 'vinyl' end, which I don't like. Sunkiss are also slightly quieter.

Last edited:
I’ve just had some delivered so will discuss tomorrow

Reactions: Diaperon
Back