festerjester

Mushy Mud Butt
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hi it’s Jester, I thought I’d talk about my potty problems for once. I am not incontinent or anything medical like that, but I find it harder and harder to feel before hand when I have to go like I feel the need to go I have to go right then and there or I don’t make it… and sometimes I don’t make it even if I leave right away… but being a mushy mud butt has always been my thing when I was 1-9 I didn’t go a day without poopies in my undies, and after that I still get dismissed at least once a year because I couldn’t hold it anymore, *snaps* I just remembered something, my last day in diapers, I begged to keep them and purposely had an accident right infront of my mom, guess it didn’t stop them from taking them though. I’ve also recently become a bed wetter which I didn’t have a problem with since I was… younger *cough cough* totally not 13 or anything… *clears throat* and last night it was really bad… I never thought this would happen till I was diapered 24/7 for a while but I legitimately pooped the bed on accident, no pushing it out, no over eating so I would have to go, nothing… but OH MY GOD’S did it feel great when I woke up It was smelly and mushy and all over my tushy my parents didn’t find out, it was PERFECT.

SMILE! it’s a
Jester

• Love
Reactions: Softypink
What exactly do you think IC is? If you have to rush, or you don't make it, that means, at least enough times to know so, you didn't make it. If that wasn't intentional, guess what that is. Incontinence hinges on one word, involuntary Hopefully it's episodic and temporary, but it's there.

Last edited:
Reactions: nwm and blaincorrous
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
What exactly do you think IC is? If you have to rush, or you don't make it, that means, at least enough times to know so, you didn't make it. If that wasn't intentional, guess what that is. Incontinence hinges on one word, involuntary Hopefully it's episodic and temporary, but it's there.
sorry i dont really know what you are saying

I'm saying see a doctor. If you're having to rush, that's the first clue something isn't right. The muscles may have just weakened, in which case, you should be fine, but it's worth a looksee. I can make it to the toilet more often than not, but my IC is still there. It's just mild to moderate.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I'm saying see a doctor. If you're having to rush, that's the first clue something isn't right. The muscles may have just weakened, in which case, you should be fine, but it's worth a looksee. I can make it to the toilet more often than not, but my IC is still there. It's just mild to moderate.
i see

Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I would be too shocked to enjoy anything if that happened to me. When I wake up and find out I had an accident in my diaper the first thing I feel is shock.

Back