BabyAshie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I didn't exactly know where to put this... but I feel kinda bad that I rarely post here... you're all very nice people, but since basically being in the closet about the whole thing to basically everyone I know irl, I don't have much experience with being little irl besides "baby talk" with daddy over the phone, wearing/wetting diapers, and using pacis when time is allowing... I just don't know what to talk about here... I wanna post more but I guess I'm just boring? Idk... I'm not a very social person to begin with, so that could also be an issue... I'll talk to anyone who wants to PM but I can't give any advice to anyone, really help people with any of this because of lack of experience. At least that's how I feel.

If anyone reads this I'd like to hear from you, and thanks for understanding. :paci:

It's all good! No need to feel bad at all. If you don't want to post that is fine. Maybe try to find some groups that have interests similar to yours outside the ABDL aspects of your life.

I rarely post here too. No need to force a discussion; just say what's on your mind.

ClandestineWing said:
I rarely post here too. No need to force a discussion; just say what's on your mind.

I know I shouldn't FORCE convos or anything, but Idk. I just feel like I should post more just because. :/

BabyAshie said:
I know I shouldn't FORCE convos or anything, but Idk. I just feel like I should post more just because. :/

Definitely don't feel pressured to post just to post. If you're benefiting from reading advice and hearing others' stories, then the site is working as intended!

If you do want to post more though, don't think that offering advice is the only way to do it. Sometimes the best thing you can do is empathize with what someone said, even if you haven't experienced it yourself. I too am closeted to everyone irl except on here, and my experiences are limited, so I only post real advice on occassion. Usually I just try to say congratulations to others' achievements or milestones they post, or offer condolences when times get tough.

Hope that helps!

BabyAshie said:

Well, for starters, how is it going with your daddy? Do you communicate well? What would you like to say or do with him that you haven't already done?

RompingBulbasaur said:
Definitely don't feel pressured to post just to post. If you're benefiting from reading advice and hearing others' stories, then the site is working as intended!

If you do want to post more though, don't think that offering advice is the only way to do it. Sometimes the best thing you can do is empathize with what someone said, even if you haven't experienced it yourself. I too am closeted to everyone irl except on here, and my experiences are limited, so I only post real advice on occassion. Usually I just try to say congratulations to others' achievements or milestones they post, or offer condolences when times get tough.

Hope that helps!

It does help a lot, thanks. :)

Scaramouche said:
Well, for starters, how is it going with your daddy? Do you communicate well? What would you like to say or do with him that you haven't already done?

We're okay, yeah, we call almost every single day, and tbh... Idk. My brain still kinda finds it hard to accept that all of this stuff is fine with him and I just end up being shy about it.

It's no pressure! Sometimes all you need to do is hang around. Glad you're doing OK. :)

hey :D Don't feel bad! After all everytime you post on the forum you're polite and nice with everyone. We're glad to know how you're going. :)

Some people post a lot and some members seldom post. I'm not very good at starting threads yet some members are great at it. We all have our pluses and minuses and that's okay. The older I get, the more new technology confuses me. I didn't used to be like that, but I also know where to get help. The important thing is to do your own thing and be comfortable with whatever that is.

I seldom start a thread as there's no need since most all topics have already been covered in previous threads. I find it's also better to wait till someone is actively looking for (often repeat) advice anyways. Most times it seems I'm only posting to confirm something, or dispell the rampant misinformation we get here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back