Possible 24/7 for fall semester due to having an apartment

ThePhotographer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
So I have been lately very sparing with diapers as I only have 11 left for the rest of the summer since I can’t get anymore. Though a very big opportunity to wear more (a lot more) has come about because of an email from school for housing this year. They are going to try to make all dorms singles for the fall semester, but since we clearly don’t have enough rooms to do so they are asking people, if they can, to take classes online, commute, or get housing off campus.
After taking with my parents, about waiting to see if I get a dorm or don’t and have to find housing else where, I am going to be getting my own apartment by campus for the year. While it will be a responsibility for me, it also gives me a big opportunity to do something I have been wanting to do for a long time. With my own room to myself, a good chance a few of my classes will be online, a good fund from working this summer, access to a trash cute, and a a dress to ship to that’s not the schools post office, I have the really good possibility of going 24/7 all semester and maybe the semester after that as well.
While I still need to get an apartment (probably in the next 2 weeks) and continue to do my summer job for as long as I can to afford 24/7, the only thing in my way is just me.
While I got about 2 months between now and when I can start ordering stuff, the prospect of finally being able to do something I always wanted to try has made me very excited.
Now I just need to continue working and start planning as I will be able to bulk order stuff now as well and get stuff from other places besides northshore and amazon.
I will try to keep you guys updated.

Reactions: Furrytum, Yooo, thedlguy and 1 other person
As a college diaper butt myself, its really fun! Though if you do go to irl classes know that changes will be embarrassing. Make sure you have a ton of wipes and powder along with a change of shorts if need be! Best of luck

Reactions: TigerDL
College diaper butts unite! I've never had anyone notice in class so it's pretty coool! Wetting only! Only other wearers know, gl!

So an update. I now should have an apartment all to myself (application is still processing).
So now I got to start thinking budgets like not only diaper related stuff but food expenses as well.
Luckily I got plenty of time to plan.
Also the apartment has lots of storage so I have places to put a stash out of site for when people may want to visit.
Time for me to start planning.

So what I’m debating now is if I go all one kind of diaper or do I vary it.
Also where I get it from as now I can get diapers from other places besides northshore.
I figure I’ll need about 90 diapers a month (2 for the day and 1 for night).
I was thinking either maybe the rearz inspire, betterdry, or abu simple if I was going to go all for one diaper choice. I would do the supremes but I move to much in my sleep that the tapes would just break.
Let me know what you guys think.

I would stick to one kind of diaper for a few reasons. First it's cheaper and secondly you will be able to get a routine for putting on diapers. This helps with getting a nice fit, faster changes if your in public and you lean the limits of your diaper and can lean to trust it.

ThePhotographer said:
Also where I get it from as now I can get diapers from other places besides northshore.
I figure I’ll need about 90 diapers a month (2 for the day and 1 for night).
I was thinking either maybe the rearz inspire, betterdry, or abu simple if I was going to go all for one diaper choice. I would do the supremes but I move to much in my sleep that the tapes would just break.
Let me know what you guys think.
Well if you're staying home and doing online classes for the most part you might as well stick to one kind of diaper. I'd probably recommend looking into the more absorbent lines of diapers as to minimize changes during classes and nighttime use.

ThePhotographer said:
Ideally vary it with a mix of absorbency. Whenever I'm doing a 24/7 stint I sometimes find myself having to change at an awkward time (a few hours before I really want to have a dry one, e.g. bedtime or going out somewhere) and like to use a low absorbency one to bridge the gap. If you did a case of betterdry and a case of northshore supreme lites that would give you 120 diapers total.

Back