Pooping

Diamond

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Did i plan on doing a poo in my nappy this morning?... No
Have I just been lay in bed, relaxed and ended up pooping... Yes

Reactions: Padded68w, akbabydante, KBoy and 3 others
I am up this morning after wetting my Attends Premier diaper during the night. I messed my diaper while in the kitchen checking emails on my phone and getting coffee, Now I am sitting here with a warm, squishy poopie in my diapee and a hot cup of coffee. It's a Wonderful Wednesday morning.

I have another very wet and messy Attends Premier diaper this morning that feels so warm, soft, and squishy while I am sitting here with a hot cup of coffee. It doesn't get much better than hot coffee and a warm poopy diapee.😌

Heheh, yea, the occasion appears and we let it happen 😁

It happened to me yesterday, I went to the natural park during the afternoon and had a great time there, although there were too many mosquitoes, so maybe I try going during the morning until next autumn 🙄

I havent had the opportunity to poop in my diaper in some time. Next time I have the chance I'll be taking it, it's nice to sit in a wet and messy diaper for a while and enjoy the warmth and the bulk of it. I hope my next chance comes soon.

Aimeesaurus said:
I havent had the opportunity to poop in my diaper in some time. Next time I have the chance I'll be taking it, it's nice to sit in a wet and messy diaper for a while and enjoy the warmth and the bulk of it. I hope my next chance comes soon.
Very true, it's definitely something you need to plan for. I like to prep with a strong barrier cream and the ability to change out easily. It's a unmatched expirance that can be addictive.

Reactions: Aimeesaurus
Diamond said:
Did i plan on doing a poo in my nappy this morning?... No
Have I just been lay in bed, relaxed and ended up pooping... Yes
it just happen to me 3 days ago i was like im not making it and i p ush it out very warm

akbabydante said:
it just happen to me 3 days ago i was like im not making it and i p ush it out very warm
When I was wearing more frequently I had one instance of walking around my place just doing everyday stuff and all of a sudden I started to go, without even thinking about it. Definitely strange, but not unwelcomed expirance.

DivineMaestro said:
When I was wearing more frequently I had one instance of walking around my place just doing everyday stuff and all of a sudden I started to go, without even thinking about it. Definitely strange, but not unwelcomed expirance.
That does sound like an odd but fun thing! Although if it happened at the wrong moment it could be very bad! 😂

Reactions: akbabydante
Back