Votes: 10 4.3%
  • 50/50

Votes: 54 23.4%

• Total voters

Covered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I saw someone on here claim that ABDLism is 'often not sexual', which goes contrary to my experience and what I've heard from many others, but, would be interested to know more on this topic. No judgement at all either way.

You should add another one with it being split 50/50.

Reactions: Deleted member 66129
oreobaby89 said:
You should add another one with it being split 50/50.
added

Sweet now I can put one that I feel is right for me.

oreobaby89 said:
Sweet now I can put one that I feel is right for me.
Thank you. I feel the same way.

I'm dl only, and it is a sexual kink 😋

Reactions: 49beachdipe, Deleted member 66017, Deleted member 63979 and 3 others
The AB part is non sexual. The DL part is slightly sexual.

Reactions: Lyokodl, puddlefeet, Eclectic and 5 others
For me, AB stuff is never inherently sexual. But sometimes annoying biological urges get in the way. I just try to make those feelings go away as fast as possible so I can go back to my safe and innocent little space.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, OmiOMy, LittleMaya and 4 others
I used to say it was sexual but I don't think that is all true. My earliest designers were well before puberty. Additionally, I've been doing a lot more with abdl with my wife lately outside of sex and not doing any of it with sex. I've found that to be quite fulfilling. To the point where the last few times she had offered to invite it in sex I have turned the offer down.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and ABdrew
It's hard for me to answer this in a way that feels accurate. Diapers are a big turn-on for me, so it's pretty normal for me to... "deal with that"... straight away after diapering myself. I can then spent most of my day just using diapers for their intended purpose and feeling little about it, so... 🤷 What should I choose? Basically, there's almost always a sexual component to it, but that sexual component takes up a small minority of the time I spend in ABDL mode.

Reactions: littledub1955, puddlefeet, Lyric and 1 other person
Cottontail said:
It's hard for me to answer this in a way that feels accurate. Diapers are a big turn-on for me, so it's pretty normal for me to... "deal with that"... straight away after diapering myself. I can then spent most of my day just using diapers for their intended purpose and feeling little about it, so... 🤷 What should I choose? Basically, there's almost always a sexual component to it, but that sexual component takes up a small minority of the time I spend in ABDL mode.
I felt the same way. That is why I chose 50/50 because for me it is split. I can choose for something about ABDL to be sexual or not sexual depending on how I am feeling or wanting from it.

Reactions: WarmAndSquishy, puddlefeet and rainbowrudy
I'm DL and it's mostly sexual for me. There is the emotional and psychological aspect too. For my sanity, I psychologically need diapers to keep my emotions in check. They are a major stress reducer and I'm miserable when I'm denied.

Reactions: charliee and Chrissie
I voted 50/50. I’m *still* fairly new to wearing diapers (haven’t tried a whole lot of brands and mostly only able to wear goodnites rn so I don’t think I’m getting the full experience) so I’m still exploring! I do have a diaper fetish obviously so it’s sexual of course but mostly mental, i think. I love feeling the snug, thick, wet&warm padding between my legs, that part is definitely sexual for me. About the AB part, for me it’s both sexual and non sexual. Just depends!

Last edited:
I do not know if I should share
But my mind is gonna tear
Please forgive me for these lines
They are only whimpers and whines

The sexual side can go away
Diaper lover he can stay
Addicted to sexual acts
Ruining life with each climax

• Haha
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and tiny
The majority of it is sexual for me. Mainly because wanting to be in diapers and being treated like a baby (though as an actual baby) again gives me a feeling that makes me feel extremely comfortable.

Reactions: rainbowrudy
I feel like Cottontail in that it's very sexual for me. That said, most of my diapered days/night do not end in sex. When that happens, I tend to crash and feel the effects of depression.

Not even remotely for me.

It's purely for comfort reasons. My first childhood was traumatic. So in my older age I am taking that all back.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce and notnearmine11
Interesting to see the results. After 65 votes 70% of people find it sexual to a degree, but most with other elements in the mix. 30% completely non-sexual. Fair enough. What's important is that we respect each other. A few years back I joined and then shortly left this forum because it seemed to have an anti-sexual ABDL atmosphere. To think you've found a safe space where your ABDLism won't get you labelled a weirdo or pervert, and then find that even within that space you are not safe from such ignorance is not a pleasant experience. I am glad this forum seems to have become more tolerant in recent years, and this poll shows that tolerance is more than warranted.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, Deleted member 61838 and lilbabyjooce
It can be sexual at times for me especially the diapers and diaper changes. Other aspects of age play are not sexual and just soothing.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
I would not say that it is for me.

Back