Hehe XD it's month not mouth

• Haha
Reactions: Blathers
JaysonTheRegressor said:
Hehe XD it's month not mouth
ho well I'm not the best speller :p

• Haha
Reactions: chrischrischris, Blathers and JaysonTheRegressor
I am between a toddler and a preschooler.

I no idea of my age though.

I would say mostly a toddler, but I could fit into preschooler sometimes, while still in diapers full time and happily sucking my favourite binky.

11 months. Old enough to eat most foods but still taking down lots of formula.

I'm a infant in bed and a toddler when I'm in my wheelchair

I am a mixed bag, but I like to say a bunch of the time I am a (4-6), but for me little identity isnt really about being a specfic age :p
My love for diapers and pacifiers are a huge part of me, but I also love jumping up little girl happy when I see a puppy. I think most littles can relate to being a mix :p its fun to think about though haha

Reactions: Lilbabyboy2888, Lyokodl, BabyBunting and 1 other person
my Daddy/Master and everyone we know considers me a 3 year-old, so i guess toddler

Right, I love being an infant and a toddler so it's hard to determine a set age, but I'm a little girl in both cases. I think gender is easier to identify then age.

Reactions: Lyokodl
CodyBaby said:
I would say mostly a toddler, but I could fit into preschooler sometimes, while still in diapers full time and happily sucking my favourite binky.
Me exactly XD

Reactions: Blathers
If I had to guess. I'm not one age. I'm like an old soul in a young soul ya dig? Or vice versa.

My financée's even worse. You've never met someone so ageless. Sometimes I'd guess she's like a 5ish soul and then other times I swear she's a grandma well into her 60s. Not joking.

I don't feel that old.

• Haha
Reactions: Lyokodl and Blathers
I wouldn't know since I never really thought about it

Internally, my "Little Age" is 2 to 6.
Physically/Developmentally Disabled Toddler/Preschooler.
(Like my actual adult self as a person with Cerebral Palsy and Autism.)
Barely ready for Kindergarten.

Reactions: Deleted member 44276
About 12 years old, bed-wetter. Just old enough to take care of myself but cant just seem to stay dry nightly.

I know for a fact that my Mental (intelectual ) age is actually 5-9 BUT my Little age is somewhere around 2 - 8 id say (ie Kindergarten - elementary school )

Reactions: sissybabypansy
I'm a lot like a kid that watches cartoons, plays with toys and will of course always be in diapers :love:
I have never wanted a caregiver, I would much rather have a companion in diapers to play with.

6 is cool for me can still have cigarettes and beer lol

Reactions: BabyZinga
Blathers said:
I am a mixed bag, but for me little identity isnt really about being a specfic age :p
Pretty much the same, I'm not a specific age. I use "little" because it is more common, but I feel I'm more a "middle" 8-10 range.
An 8-10 yr old that well still wets the bed and likes little/babyish things, stuffies, a paci, cute clothes, ect.

MisterRabbit said:
My financée's even worse. You've never met someone so ageless. Sometimes I'd guess she's like a 5ish soul and then other times I swear she's a grandma well into her 60s.
LOL, I do the same thing! I can go from me, to squealing little girl cause shiney or furbaby and 5 mins later be like Stop that you will poke your eye out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MisterRabbit and Blathers
MandyBear said:
Pretty much the same, I'm not a specific age. I use "little" because it is more common, but I feel I'm more a "middle" 8-10 range.
An 8-10 yr old that well still wets the bed and likes little/babyish things, stuffies, a paci, cute clothes, ect.

LOL, I do the same thing! I can go from me, to squealing little girl cause shiney or furbaby and 5 mins later be like Stop that you will poke your eye out.
Oh no. When I mean 60, I mean full on shower cap and scotch.

Back