Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
I know I'm sorta an old timer since I played the original Pokemon Red when it came out years ago lol. I never could get back into any of the others and while I bought Pokemon X and Moon I barely played them at all. Recently I got Pokemon Sword for the switch and actually got addicted to playing it! There are so many adorable ones you can capture I got hooked bad. Even if there are some very very lazy and questionable ones as well

Reactions: LilxFawn
My husband and I got Shield as soon as it came out. We love it so much we bought a second switch and the game again!!! It’s soooooooooooooo much fun!!!

I'd like to play but don't have/can't afford a Switch. When I was younger I missed a couple generations because I only had Game Boy Color/Advance. Finally in 2014 I was able to save enough to buy a $99 2DS on sale, and have played X, Alpha Sapphire, and Moon, but have never played Diamond/Pearl or Black/White.

Yeah I skipped all the way from red to X but like I said. Moon and X I played like 2 hours of. Sword is pretty fun but I'm awful at it lol. Have to search guides and stuff to know what I'm doing

Reactions: LilxFawn
I haven't bought a new pokemon game in a long time. I've played red/blue, silver/gold, diamond/pearl, platinum and black but eventually I realized that all pokemon games are basically the same game and stopped caring too much about them. I was mildly interested in moon because it had one pokemon I really wanted but that wasn't enough reason for me to buy it and a 3ds to play it on. I've not even considered getting sword/shield or a switch to play it on. I've heard that it's seriously buggy and the graphics aren't much better than previous games. I have no interest in playing the same game, especially if the bugs are as bad as they're made out to be, so I'm just going to stick to pokemon showdown to battle with.

Only played Yellow, Stadium 64, and Snap 64

anyone want some Poke cards I never used ? - Hehe

BirdCat said:
I haven't bought a new pokemon game in a long time. I've played red/blue, silver/gold, diamond/pearl, platinum and black but eventually I realized that all pokemon games are basically the same game and stopped caring too much about them. I was mildly interested in moon because it had one pokemon I really wanted but that wasn't enough reason for me to buy it and a 3ds to play it on. I've not even considered getting sword/shield or a switch to play it on. I've heard that it's seriously buggy and the graphics aren't much better than previous games. I have no interest in playing the same game, especially if the bugs are as bad as they're made out to be, so I'm just going to stick to pokemon showdown to battle with.

I'm disappointed with how SwSh turned out, but I realize different people have different Wants; and some find enough redeeming qualities about the games to Warrant the cost

It just isnt a Pokemon game I want to play due to the very short amount of content (compare amount of towns and routes to other Pokemon games and you will see a big difference) and having a small amount of Pokemon (similar to Generation 3)

Back