• Total voters

LittleAnonymousHacker

ADISC's 1337 HAX0R
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm surprised that this hasn't been posted yet.

I never really got into Pokémon, but I know that this will be of interest to others. They are only available in China. Good luck fitting into them...

• Love
Reactions: BabyLink9, SlashNBurn, ZetaSonic and 1 other person
Wow!

I'm a bit surprised I clicked on this and found an actual, official Pokemon diaper!

I love it, although it would probably be too expensive to get some. I'm sure someone will and will probably be jacking up the price on eBay.

Huggies always smelled weird when wet .... Don't think it would be worth spending $2.50 + per kilo for shipping .

It was a long time coming. It's a bit of a disappointment that they're unavailable in the US, though.

If only these were out when I was little (potty training would've been impossible).

But as an adult, I don't really prefer baby diapers, even though these look very much enticing.

If I knew how and where to place an order, and the money to do so, I would probably look into it.

Last edited:
While I don't care for Pokemon, I would consider this design would be more fitting for Goodnites/Drynites than for Huggies.

Here are your extra curricular resources

12srepaid said:
While I don't care for Pokemon, I would consider this design would be more fitting for Goodnites/Drynites than for Huggies.
I'd agree... my younger self would be rolling in his metaphorical grave if he saw these but I'm just excited to know that these exist

SicartheaSpikefan said:
Here are your extra curricular resources

Ooooh! Thanks! Just for when I'm in the zone.

Yeah people sometimes forget that diaper designs (not pullups or goodnights) are for the PARENTS not the kids wearing them. So technically id guess these are more for the parent fans of pokemon wanting to dress them up lol

Reactions: 12srepaid, ZetaSonic and Halibut
RetroGamerGuy said:
Yeah people sometimes forget that diaper designs (not pullups or goodnights) are for the PARENTS not the kids wearing them. So technically id guess these are more for the parent fans of pokemon wanting to dress them up lol
If that be the case, you would think that Americans and other Westerners would move past things like SESAME STREET and Mickey when it comes to padding graphics.

Reactions: LittleAnonymousHacker
I'd be interested in having some of these, but am working on another diaper import at the moment. I'll wait to see how people mark these up on eBay. I certainly don't need a giant box of them.

FWIW, while the XL sizes show as "Temporarily out of stock" at the link KitsuneFox posted above, they're inexplicably in stock at the following link--on the same site:
https://item.jd.com/100002728017.html

Last edited:
I thought Pokemon was a Japanese franchise?

What does the actual print of the of diaper look like?

BabyLink9 said:
What does the actual print of the of diaper look like?
Check out the link in the first post. There are a few pictures of the actual diapers.

If China gets it, I’m hoping It’s a test market for the US? :>

SorcerorElf said:
I thought Pokemon was a Japanese franchise?
It is, but that doesn't mean they can't work with companies from other nations or sell their products in other countries.

BabyLink9 said:
If China gets it, I’m hoping It’s a test market for the US? :>
LOL! The US gets Asia's scraps!

Back