Pokemon GO is rolling out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually you don't need extremely strong Pokemon to take down gyms. What you really need is type advantage, skill, patience, and friends.

Yesterday morning me and 2 friends worked together to bring down a huge gym (1200someCP on top) and with all 3 of us we managed to beat it with relative ease even though none of us had anything stronger than 700CP.

As for money, you really don't have to spend a cent on the app if you're going to areas littered with pokestops (like churches, historical sites, murals etc).
I'll arrive at the church with 0 pokeballs and leave with 50+ after a night of fun and exercise. There's 4 stops within walking distance and is this rural town's most popular spot for Pokemon Go players.

Bigger cities have much more to offer though. I definitely won't deny that.

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to mention!

You get coins (paid currency) by putting your own Pokemon in gyms of your aligned team and earn a "Defender" bonus for it. It's 500 star dust and 10 coins per gym I think?

I got it last night but I've only caught a Charmander and Tangela so far

SnowBlitz said:
I got it last night but I've only caught a Charmander and Tangela so far

Oooh! I have yet to see a tangela and would love to get my hands on one.

I've been playing it a little bit, on and off for about 4 days, my brother was with me playing as well... Would be nice to have a DL along side with me though XD

My brother and I walked about 2 or 3 miles each day... the most I've walked in many years. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back