• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Plymouth abdl

jasonmate02

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey I’m new here. Been into abdl for about 3 years and only this year have I finally told someone I wear. Looking for some friends to play with as I’ve never seen another AB in person

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
Welcome and enjoy

Hello! I’m in Plymouth as we speak

Reactions: jasonmate02
Welcome to ADISC jasonmate02.
I hope things went well for you when you told someone else about being an ABDL, (something I have never had to do, with the sole exception of my wife to be).

The only ABDLs that I have ever (knowingly) seen, are the few images of ADISC members, who have their faces exposed on avatars, etc... I always wonder, 'Why would you do that?' (very brave).

As for me, I am a submissive asexual, feminine male, in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
Some of my interests are: science, space exploration, astronomy, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.

Wish you all the best of times with future play mates.
Have fun.

Welcome, I am a newbie here, but it is a nice place to be !

Reactions: NappyCouple1980
BiCouple1980 said:
Hello! I’m in Plymouth as we speak
Where too. Gender how old would love to meet someone

How did u start can u start a pm

jasonmate02 said:
Hey I’m new here. Been into abdl for about 3 years and only this year have I finally told someone I wear. Looking for some friends to play with as I’ve never seen another AB in person
Hello and welcome

jasonmate02 said:
I'm Sam I'm a abdl in Plymouth uk

I’m Chrissie a DL from Cornwall, welcome to ADISC.

Welcome!!

Hi my name is jumpy I'm 27 and currently living in Cornwall and always happy to chat with new people I've been an abdl since I was very young and have been going to meetups and events since I was 20 i wish there was more meetups in Plymouth I've had very little luck finding any
I also go to puppy play meets and furry meets

if anyone wants to chat feel free to message me

Back