Please vote: Do you prefer a Cloth backed or Plastic backed adult disposable diaper ?

Do you prefer a Cloth backed or Plastic backed disposable diaper ?

• Cloth backed

Votes: 38 17.0%
  • Plastic backed

Votes: 185 83.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am almost 100% plastic backed diapers. I sometimes wear cloth backed pullups, but I really prefer the plastic backed diapers and the tapes that come with them.

For me, cloth vs plastic isn't high on my priority list of features, but when cloth and plastic are both available, I go with plastic, just for the crinkle factor.

I'm back and forth between the two. I enjoy the smooth feel and insulation of the plastic. Yet I also enjoy the smell of my pee that I get out of a cloth backed. I'd put myself at 60 40 plastic to cloth.

Last edited:
Tiddles said:
Plastic backed for me every time.
It`s a shame that I do not buy Tena anymore as they have gone over to cloth backed.

Which Tena would you buy before?

- - - Updated - - -

I voted cloth back. I really love them both though. I just find the cloth to be a little more comfortable for me to wear out and about during the day. I do love the crinkle of plastic though! So when I'm home all day, plastic it is! And the fit of plastic is great. :)

Poohbear102415 said:
Which Tena would you buy before?

- - - Updated - - -

I voted cloth back. I really love them both though. I just find the cloth to be a little more comfortable for me to wear out and about during the day. I do love the crinkle of plastic though! So when I'm home all day, plastic it is! And the fit of plastic is great. :)

I assume it was Tena Slip Maxi, an absolute legend of a diaper. I loved them sooooo much u__u
Now they made a new version though! Tena Slip Original which has cloth wings (I love this diaper!!) and Tena Slip Active-Fit which is completely plastic!

TyphaHare said:
I assume it was Tena Slip Maxi, an absolute legend of a diaper. I loved them sooooo much u__u
Now they made a new version though! Tena Slip Original which has cloth wings (I love this diaper!!) and Tena Slip Active-Fit which is completely plastic!

Thank you! Will definitely have to check these out!

Poohbear102415 said:
Thank you! Will definitely have to check these out!

I hope you'll like them as much as I do X)!
Though I still gotta try the active-fit ones..!

I like cloth diapers but I use plastic back diapers now all of the time

Can't remember if I posted in this or not.

I love the plastic diapers... but the ones available over here are complete garbage. I love the Abena L4, and it frustrated me to no end that I can not get it. But at least we have the Tena Maxi Slips, probably the best cloth diaper in existence... definitely so on this side of the world.

LittleManAlex said:
Can't remember if I posted in this or not.

I love the plastic diapers... but the ones available over here are complete garbage. I love the Abena L4, and it frustrated me to no end that I can not get it. But at least we have the Tena Maxi Slips, probably the best cloth diaper in existence... definitely so on this side of the world.

Are you from Australia?
I heard they have very few plastic diapers over there!! But apparently Little's Down Under have started to sell Crinklz etc.. plastic back ABDL diapers! http://www.littles-downunder.com.au/

Maybe you're not an aussie and I got a bit ahead of myself but.. now the info is out there for others x)

I'm in New Zealand, I had a look at getting some of the AB diapers but shipping again put me off. Wish I had the capital to start up a shop selling only the best diapers available.

Note said:
The guy that runs Incocare is able to do that and has tried in the past but gave up because he thinks there is not enough market here to justify the import costs... Thing is, if you bought in bulk you'd still get them for a lot cheaper than buying through a retailer here.

I'd actually accept a bit of markup, ordering bulk is out of my reach, and capacity to store... but ideally in a perfect world a plane carrying a tone of them would lose it's load outside my house, and no one would notice me hiding it all in my room.

Without the capital to but in bulk, my biggest hope would be someone to buy in bulk, mark them up so they can make a bit of money of them, and I'd buy them.

Did you know if the innocare guy tried a whole selection or just bring one of the best from overseas?

I prefer plastic-backed diapers.

Plastic, if you were cloth for extended periods of time they stink

Plastic-backed Abena M4

I much prefer plastic backed, but it gets really hot here in the summer so cloth backed or breathable will most likely be preferred then.
Still love plastic backed more though ^u^

I like
Medium to Super capacity plastic backed adult nappies but they're rare in Australia.

I also like medium-super capacity cloth with plastic pants.

Plastic all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back