Plastic pants that actually fit

greatlake5

Profoundly incontinent since the beginning.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I'm IC and I usually wear plastic pants for securing a diaper. Keeps from any leaks (I flood my diaper). But a lot of plastic pants are baggy, probably because they are to fit large diapers. Like bulky cloth diapers. I wear normal disposable diapers (and sometimes with a booster). Plastic pants have a bad fit. Then I found these new plastic pants. They're perfect. Room enough for quality disposable diapers and sometimes single or double boosters. When I first looked at them I thought I got the wrong size. I thought they were too small. But these actually fit perfect. Great waist and leg fit. Comfortable. Wider elastics, both the waist and leg. They were called "Quik-Sorb Pull-On Washable Waterproof Incontinent Pant." These actually fit perfect.

Reactions: Edgewater, Tenaman, inconsurferdude and 1 other person
You could try Babykins.com their diaper covers work great..

Reactions: Edgewater and leakerABDL
I like the Suprima 1287's . your post made me look at other brands and these look nice - https://kleinerts.com/products/unisex-duracool-incontinence-briefs -as well and even make this amazing claim:
"The nylon binding at the waist and leg openings will assure a noiseless, comfortable and secure fit with allowance for air circulation so no skin breakdown will occur like with heavy PUL, plastic, rubber or vinyl pants causing skin breakdown and eliminating the possibility of institutionalization and even death."

Reactions: Edgewater and diaperwoody
I ditched plastic pants years ago, and went with PUL. For daytime use, I use Garywear active pants. They last years, and offer great support of even a soggy diaper.

Reactions: Deleted member 78040, sledder23, Edgewater and 1 other person
I too stopped buying Vinyl plastic pants as the PUL and Nylon PUL coated pants last for such a long time and are pretty impervious to Sudocreme, Vaseline, Metanium and many more compounds that kill Vinyl pants straight away.

Reactions: Edgewater
greatlake5 said:
"Quik-Sorb Pull-On Washable Waterproof Incontinent Pant."
These are like the PUL pants. Nylon are coated vinyl which still have plastic protection. Not as much baggy, they just contain enough room. I liked the idea that they still have enough room in the crotch (~10").

I'm interested to see these plastic pants do you have a link please so I can see pictures of them thank you

I found some PEVA plastic pants on eBay that were only available in medium so I tried (3) pairs to see if they would work for my needs. They’re far, far too snug for the cloth diapers that I generally wear, but they work quite nicely with the disposables (Abena M-4, MegaMax, and InControl Elites) that I wear when the logistics of dealing with used cloth diapers when away from home makes them impractical. These PEVA pants work well to hold the disposables tightly in place and restrain them from sagging when soaked. This past summer I wore them often when out cruising on my HD Wide Glide. I keep getting flashbacks to my post puberty days when donning of Gerber X-Large or Toddler size plastic pants that were often so tight that the side seem would split or the leg elastics would tear out. These PEVA medium size are nearly as tight, but far tougher than the Gerber vinyl proved to be. The eBay seller messaged me that he would be gone for a while, but when he returned he thought he’d have the PEVA pants in large so I wore the medium pants intermittently until he returned and then I purchased (3) in size large. After wearing the large I find that I prefer the snugness of the medium size and despite their tight fit they’re holding up very well. I included a screenshot of the PEVA pants if anyone is interested. I see that they’re once again only available in the small/medium size that I first purchased. For reference I’ve got a 34” waist, stand about 5’10”, and weigh around 205 pounds.

Attachments

• IMG_1202.jpeg
    IMG_1202.jpeg
    256.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I've had a number of different vinyl and plastic pants. I switched to garywear this year and have been super happy. They're great, tbh.

No surprise, I use NorthShore, Trifecta, Diaper Cover and find them long lasting, comfortable and the PUL internal liner traps a limited amount of urine leakage from the diaper and the smoother outer layer allows my pants for flow over them with eliminates any lines.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl2
Zeke said:
I found some PEVA plastic pants on eBay that were only available in medium so I tried (3) pairs to see if they would work for my needs. They’re far, far too snug for the cloth diapers that I generally wear, but they work quite nicely with the disposables
I have a pair at eBay too. Can't remember when I got them. I first saw them at babypants.com but got them at eBay. I thought they were way too baggy. I mean really baggy (12" crotch). If I wore cloth diapers I'm sure they would fit nicely. They had good elastics (wider and comfortable). I got them in large size. At babypants.com, they pointed that they are better for the environment (green). They weren't exactly quiet. I would think that if you wore pretty thick cloth diapers these would be great. I bought them because I thought they would be "green" (environment).

Last edited:
NotTheAverageMan said:
I ditched plastic pants years ago, and went with PUL. For daytime use, I use Garywear active pants. They last years, and offer great support of even a soggy diaper.
i second this!

greatlake5 said:
I have a pair at eBay too. Can't remember when I got them. I first saw them at babypants.com but got them at eBay. I thought they were way too baggy. I mean really baggy (12" crotch). If I wore cloth diapers I'm sure they would fit nicely. They had good elastics (wider and comfortable). I got them in large size. At babypants.com, they pointed that they are better for the environment (green). They weren't exactly quiet. I would think that if you wore pretty thick cloth diapers these would be great. I bought them because I thought they would be "green" (environment).
I’ve got (8) pair of BabyPants.com PEVA pants and they’re great and very tough. I’m dual ic so occasionally they get some mess escaping my diaper and on them. This will stain and often harden vinyl and pvc, but it doesn’t phase these PEVA pants. I’ve purchased from Driwear.com Haian, Gary, and several other name brand diaper covers on eBay with some being overstock and others everyday retailers but always pretty good deals.

Back