Planned nursery

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyMozart

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I'll be moving into a new place in September, and I'll have a decent-size bedroom to myself, so I'm thinking about making it into a nursery! The room I'm living in now is a little babyish - I have some childish bedding with my stuffies living on my bed and my pacifiers and sippy cups stored on an open shelf - and I love it. Even if I'm not in a little mood at all, I love coming home and instantly feeling little. Thus, I want to go all-out and make myself a nursery. Here's what I have planned:
  • This crib - http://www.bedwettingabdl.com/CRIB.html - with my existing childish bedding. Due to limitations on money and space, I'll probably just use my crib for diaper changes as well. I have a changing mat already.
  • A mobile to hang over my crib.
  • Winnie the Pooh night light.
  • A cute carpet or foam floor tiles.
  • Maybe some cute wall decorations?
  • Thomas the Tank Engine train set.
  • Maybe some other fun toys to play with.
  • Of course, my stashes of diapers, wipes, pacifiers, sippy cups, and bottles!

If this comes to fruition (which I hope it does), I'll be sure to share pictures.

Good luck. I remember having those same ambitions. Money got in the way more often at first, then space was never enough for any of it anyways. But then came a stupid concern of having a guest room for everyone that kept coming over versus having a baby room to myself. Now I just don't even care about having more stuff. Sure I've got some of it, but that's in my regular bedroom and any form/looks follows functionality first.

All of those things sound wonderful and several of them are on my list as well, crib, changing table, hi-chair, rocking chair and of course toys. But, unfortunately... space, money and a teen in the house makes this impractical if not impossible. I hope you get yours and post some images. I can live vicariously through you!

It sound fantastic! May i subject one or two giant plushies? Since there are very babyish items, and their size make your own relative, it really help feeling little :)
Also a musical projector could be a good addition. especially with white or soft pastel colors painted walls.

littlemoosey said:
All of those things sound wonderful and several of them are on my list as well, crib, changing table, hi-chair, rocking chair and of course toys. But, unfortunately... space, money and a teen in the house makes this impractical if not impossible. I hope you get yours and post some images. I can live vicariously through you!

Yeah, furniture is definitely the hardest part. That's why I've limited my ambitions to just a crib. I don't even know if I'll be able to get that. I would live a high chair, changing table, etc., but because of money and space limitations, that just won't be possible. I definitely hope I can get this much, though! Everything besides the crib I don't think will be a problem, fortunately.

Sounds like a dream, best of luck getting it all together!

And looking forward to pictures When it does all come together :D

Well, I guess I could put couple pics about our nursery project in here :) I just got the sound and light toy to our crib which I was assembling (or tried to) :D

nurserysettingup 022 (1500x1118).jpgnurserysettingup 025 (1125x1500).jpgnurserysettingup 029 (1125x1500).jpgnurserysettingup 033 (1500x1125).jpgnurserysettingup 046 (1500x1125).jpgnurserysettingup 048 (1125x1500).jpgnurserysettingup 051 (1500x1125).jpgnurserysettingup 057 (1500x1125).jpgnurserysettingup 060 (1500x1125).jpgnurserysettingup 061 (1500x1125).jpg
Still needs a changing table and I know that it should fit in next to the diaper shelf. :) I have also AB sized high chair which is placed to the kitchen area and rocking hossie or burr is coming to get next :3

Wow nice. If I said I was jealous it would be an under statement. You are one lucky guy to be able to pull that off.

I wants to come pways wiff the pwetty keybowd fing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back