Phantom Flooding

HockeyGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Not sure how else to describe this other than phantom flooding. After wearing for about 2-3 weeks I notice I will often feel like I’m flooding or going a lot more than I actually am. I think my diaper is super full only to change and it is barely used. It’s really hard to keep track of when to change and I’ve wasted a lot of diapers because of this.

Anyone else experience this?

• Thinking
Reactions: Angelapinks and Prairie
Not in diapers but I’ve definitely experienced this. It feels like you’re peeing so much yet to have nothing or a little maybe, idk what the cause is but for me it’s been going on a few years. I’ve worked on not drinking to much water so maybe try that.

• Thinking
Reactions: Angelapinks
I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes I even feel a leak and go to check and there is nothing. It’s very annoying. Never really figured it out.

Maybe it is more an “insecurity” as I don’t really wear that often anymore ( compared to before ).

Occasionally I will get that even when not diapered.

• Thinking
Reactions: Angelapinks and thelittlestkitten
I think it’s because I get used to emptying with the slightest urge but my brain is still used to me emptying when it full. So I assume I wet a full amount.

bnet said:
Maybe it is more an “insecurity” as I don’t really wear that often anymore
I get what you are saying. I’m sometimes paranoid about leaking so way under estimate the capacity of my diapers.

I've had this several times.

Things "lock up" without my realizing it but I keep feeling sensations like something is flowing. Then after a while hardly anything has come out.

• Thinking
Reactions: Angelapinks
Back