Peter Pan needed a happy thought to fly as well as fairy dust what is your happy thought?

babybenji

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
My happy thought would be nappies 🧸🧷🧷🧷🧷🧸🧸🧸🧷🧷🧷🧷

Reactions: ILuvDiapers
My kids and grandkid

Reactions: babybenji and ILuvDiapers
The thought of enjoying the All Star breakfast at Waffle House, or teriyaki dipped medium rare filet mignon from Fuji.

• Haha
I'd like a pot of pixie dust, to remain forever little and be able to fly! :giggle: As that's not possible though, 😔 I'll say snuggle time. (y):giggle:

• Love
Reactions: babybenji, siysiy and Tigressmoon22
I had three weeks in my art room painting and wrighting and the memory of it is my happy thought

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 74558, babybenji and ILuvDiapers
A lot of big stuffed animals for cuddling... (in a crib)

• Love
The Sun Will Come Out This Morning and that will be a wonderful thing!

Here it comes!

• Thinking
  • Thinking
Reactions: babybenji
want to be in neverland with tinker bell and list boys. Well away from adult pirate 🏴‍☠️ folk. Just because they grew up doesn’t mean we all have to. All I can say to hook is that ticking sound might be croc 🐊 coming for your other hand 🐊🍭🍭🦄🦄🌈🌈🐯🐯👶👶

My grandson

• Love
Reactions: sissybaby34, ILuvDiapers and babybenji
“Poor toodles he really lost his marble’s good” 👶🍭

Got to stay little otherwise I will become a pirate 🏴‍☠️ ☹️ Happy thought nappies, just need fairy dust know 🧸🧸🧷🧷👶🍭🌈🌈🐯

Night neverland m, 🧸🧚🌈🧚🧚🧚🧚🧚🧚

Morning neverland 🧚‍♂️🧜‍♀️✨🦄

Sunshine, on my window, makes me happy, like I should be..

• Love
Reactions: babybenji
Emotionally, being completely open about wearing diapers. I’m married to a vanilla woman, not a kinkster, but she understands why I want this, and what it does for me. At least on the level of good mental health, promoting happiness by eliminating anxiety, she is completely supportive (AB with pacifier photo).

Physically, my happy thought is of me, sitting, rocking back and forth, in a comfy chair, riding a small butt plug, spending some quality time with Mommy’s vibrator, trying to avoid ‘premature’ ejaculation.35D6EC1D-C965-4296-96BC-99C76D9AE648.jpegFCAEBFC1-EBA4-40E3-9E02-ED9FFC3AE401.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273
StrawberryPan said:
Sunshine, on my window, makes me happy, like I should be..
Sunshine on my window that’s what you are, great Gabriel sing🥰

My happy thoughts come when I can't see a thing, because my caregiver has blindfolded me. When I can't see the real world, and I've been spun round so I don't know where I am, I can slip into my happy imagination. I can think happy thoughts about what presents my caregiver might be wrapping in front of me, or listen to the story she is telling me.

It can bring on "flying" as well, if she tells me a story about me flying. (I wish I'd had the childhood experience of being lifted up while blindfolded, and told I'm flying! It's harder as an adult.)

Back