Perfect nappy fit idea

Lordy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As we all know, when we open up a new nappy to put on we have to manipulate it to fit properly and not bunch up in the wrong places.
There are many ways l have been doing this over the years;
Bending it down the middle
Shaking it like a rug
Twisting it
Etc

After probably 20 years of being unable to decide which is the most effective way, l have now found a completely new and probably unconventional way to do it and l wanted to share it with you all because for me, it's a game changer!

Some of you may even have been doing it this way for years but what would this site be if we didn't share experiences.
I hope l can explain this in way that isn't too confusing!

Open the nappy.
Lay it on a flat surface and fold length ways down the middle like a paper aeroplane and push flat.
The nappy should be 'cupped' towards you.
Now for the clever bit..
Keeping the pressure on the top where it folds and keeping the bottom half still, slide the top half away from you, constantly rolling the fold out to the end.
Be careful not to pull the inner leak guards off as you do it.
Turn the nappy over and repeat.

Please try this and let me know👍🏽

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: BOXERSORBRIEFS, CptKirk and Edgewater
can you give slightly better instructions?...some of us<me> are idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: CptKirk, TreeLad, theancientmariner and 3 others
quartz200420012 said:
can you give slightly better instructions?...some of us<me> are idiots.
I 2nd this as im an idiot aswell and dont understand it i mightve understood it if i went to school but i didnt so its my own fault xxx

Reactions: Tinklepanties
Lordy said:
As we all know, when we open up a new nappy to put on we have to manipulate it to fit properly and not bunch up in the wrong places.
There are many ways l have been doing this over the years;
Bending it down the middle
Shaking it like a rug
Twisting it
Etc

After probably 20 years of being unable to decide which is the most effective way, l have now found a completely new and probably unconventional way to do it and l wanted to share it with you all because for me, it's a game changer!

Some of you may even have been doing it this way for years but what would this site be if we didn't share experiences.
I hope l can explain this in way that isn't too confusing!

Open the nappy.
Lay it on a flat surface and fold length ways down the middle like a paper aeroplane and push flat.
The nappy should be 'cupped' towards you.
Now for the clever bit..
Keeping the pressure on the top where it folds and keeping the bottom half still, slide the top half away from you, constantly rolling the fold out to the end.
Be careful not to pull the inner leak guards off as you do it.
Turn the nappy over and repeat.

Please try this and let me know👍🏽
The only way l can make this explanation clearer is if l actually upload a video tutorial (which l may do) but l'm really sorry my explanation was crap☹️

Reactions: DLJosie
Lordy said:
The only way l can make this explanation clearer is if l actually upload a video tutorial (which l may do) but l'm really sorry my explanation was crap☹️
Hope u do upload a video im not saying it was a crap explination im just an idiot that doesnt understand even the simplist explinations for me to understand it it would have to be written it like instructionns for a dummy xxx

Lordy said:
I'm glad whenever I see requests for clarification that don't come across as criticism at all. Regardless of topic, I think it is great whenever anyone on this site wants to share information on how to or why do something. It adds to the experience. Thank you to all three of you.

DLJosie said:
Hope u do upload a video im not saying it was a crap explination im just an idiot that doesnt understand even the simplist explinations for me to understand it it would have to be written it like instructionns for a dummy xxx
Watch this space: l will find time to make a video.

Reactions: BOXERSORBRIEFS, quartz200420012, TreeLad and 1 other person
Lordy said:
Watch this space: l will find time to make a video.
Thanks i will watch out for it xxx

Lordy said:
I really didn't want to be the first to comment and I'm not saying that your explanation was crap but I was lost after, "The nappy should be 'cupped' towards you".
I could genuinely visualise everything up until that point.
A video would be great.

DLJosie said:
LOL me too. I need stuff written "Barney Style"

• Haha
quartz200420012 said:
LOL me too. I need stuff written "Barney Style"
Im ashamed of myself for it. I only learned to spell properly a few years ago when my neices got there 1st phones as i spell how i speak it and as im scottish theres a lot of slang words but my neices always wer texting me and basically thats how i learned to spell properly 🤣🤣🤣 still got a long way to go but getting there and i know theres predictive text on phones but because i couldnt spell the words didnt look right or sound right to me so i couldnt use it lol xxx

Reactions: TreeLad
DLJosie said:
Im ashamed of myself for it. I only learned to spell properly a few years ago when my neices got there 1st phones as i spell how i speak it and as im scottish theres a lot of slang words but my neices always wer texting me and basically thats how i learned to spell properly 🤣🤣🤣 still got a long way to go but getting there and i know theres predictive text on phones but because i couldnt spell the words didnt look right or sound right to me so i couldnt use it lol xxx
Predictive text is a god send when you're pissed trying to text the wife as though you're sober 🤣

TreeLad said:
Predictive text is a god send when you're pissed trying to text the wife as though you're sober 🤣
For me its a god send pissed or sober i still struggle to spell 🤣🤣xxx

• Haha
Reactions: TreeLad
I've tried to upload a video to demonstrate, but it won't upload because of the type of file it is.
I'm a complete luddite, and trying to work out hoe to do it will be more difficult than trying to explain it.
Sorry everybody

Back