Perfect fitting diaper

casperwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I don't know if it's just me, but we've all seen pictures or videos, for whatever reason you may watch them. But does anybody else get bothered the person wearing a diaper doesn't have it on right or it's a pull-up and it just doesn't look perfect... 😆 Lol

Yes it bothers me greatly as the wearer is wasting a perfectly good Nappy and I find it annoying, silly I know but I always ensure I get every Nappy fitted on me 100% right or it will result in either a leak or a waste of a good Nappy which like a lot of people I cannot afford to waste as well as the filling up of landfill space unnecessarily!
sorry about the soap box moment but I hate waste !
I love my Nappies and use them to their full potential every time I can thus reducing landfill and expense.

Last edited:
Reactions: casperwolf
Yes, same here.

Drives me nuts when only fans girls have just slapped on a diaper and the tapes are all over the place.

Dont get me started on videos that say 'diaper' when it's just a crappy medical pullup

I think it depends (hah!)

I don't watch videos really (I'm more of an art guy,) but I think that folks can tell when someone isn't making a genuine effort. On one hand, maybe these creators are branching out into other things and they're still figuring it out. On the other, you have people that make content and make it fast without regard to accuracy or learning about the subculture. I've seen both in almost every hobby I've had.

But it's also kinda cute when I see someone that doesn't know what they're doing and needs help lol
Preferably with something that can be refastened, of course.

Kiwirob said:
Yes, same here.

Drives me nuts when only fans girls have just slapped on a diaper and the tapes are all over the place.

Dont get me started on videos that say 'diaper' when it's just a crappy medical pullup
Great, I'm not alone in the world anymore 😜

Nope, doesn't bother me. If I notice the error, I just chuckle to myself and move on.

Back