People told me I'd soon be going 24/7, and I didn't believe them

PrincessOfDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Back when I first ordered diapers, people congratulated me on the start of my journey, and also (I thought maybe jokingly) told me that soon enough I'd be wearing 24/7. They were right. I'm not quite there yet, but I'm definitely gonna start wearing much more frequently than I have been. It's been a long, hard journey of a little over a year now, but I'm still so glad I took that first difficult step of ordering diapers that first time. It has, with no exaggeration, been truly life-changing

Reactions: BBBen and Ortler
PrincessOfDiapers said:
Back when I first ordered diapers, people congratulated me on the start of my journey, and also (I thought maybe jokingly) told me that soon enough I'd be wearing 24/7. They were right. I'm not quite there yet, but I'm definitely gonna start wearing much more frequently than I have been. It's been a long, hard journey of a little over a year now, but I'm still so glad I took that first difficult step of ordering diapers that first time. It has, with no exaggeration, been truly life-changing

I would like to wish you well in the journey ahead don’t put too much pressure on yourself let the process slowly absorb you and everything will be as you wish.

Sadly like others here I had no choice as incontinence knocked on my door and diapers were on the other side and had to learn quickly.

With my having Cerebral Palsy and Autism, I am in diapers 24/7.
Quite normal for me.

I was 24/7 about 10 weeks about 10 years ago. It was fun - I had personal female CG - or better sister in vicious, but only because I needed not to work. Actually I can enjoy max. one week. Something didn't work with me - I'm not fan of 24/7/365 - It limits a lot - in the first place usefull (sexual) relations with women anywhere and everywhere.

Last edited:
Back