People from Ontario, Canada! Where be you?!

Lumos said:
Have any of you been to that abdl Camp Tomkat here in northern Ontario? I no longer live there, but I'm from the region, I could never! haha
I have been. But it was before it was done in Northern Ontario.

Oshawa-area here.

Reactions: puddlefeet and Lumos
Yo Ontarions! I'm thinking of some subtle ways on how we can munch out in the spring time. I live around the Mississauga area. Maybe we can go try out some grills or something? I'm over the whole bar scene, anybody got some ideas?

Reactions: northdl and Dependsable
Oshawa here

Reactions: northdl and Cubdl
Windsor, Ontario.

Reactions: diaperedmom
puddlefeet said:
Yo Ontarions! I'm thinking of some subtle ways on how we can munch out in the spring time. I live around the Mississauga area. Maybe we can go try out some grills or something? I'm over the whole bar scene, anybody got some ideas?
I’d be down. Maybe somewhere centrally located just outside of Toronto like Markham to make it easy for people all over the GTA and outside the area to meet.

puddlefeet said:
I’m in Brampton. Would love to join in on a munch!

Would love a meet up. Who’s interested?
Let’s get this started!

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleRen77
I live in a small town about 2 hours west of Ottawa

London

Reactions: TheWaddlingDad and Subtlerustle
How are things going with your son, did he have questions? Have u seen him wearing them yet? That is really cool that u are being so open with both of your children. As thy get older I think that relationships will get stronger and stronger, in a very healthy manner. Proud of u young lady!!!

Reactions: diaperedmom
ARBBB2 said:
How are things going with your son, did he have questions? Have u seen him wearing them yet? That is really cool that u are being so open with both of your children. As thy get older I think that relationships will get stronger and stronger, in a very healthy manner. Proud of u young lady!!!
pm me

Reactions: ARBBB2
Back