Peeing whilst having sex

Suzie65

Wet but happy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
My incontinence has developed gradually over the course of the last few years and I haven’t been in a relationship during this time but really miss having sex and would love to start dating again. I now leak small amounts constantly and often flood significantly when I orgasm. I would be interested to know how incontinence affects other people’s sex lives and how they deal with it.

• Love
Reactions: Blekyss, joshojeda77 and Wetshisbed
While I'm incontinent as a male once you become semi or fully aroused it is extremely difficult to urinate even involuntary. But having said that immediately before and after are problematical. My fiancee is aware of this (obviously), so we take precautions. I go to the bathroom before hand and try to urinate, we use a feefo waterproof pad that is washable underneath us, it holds about 2000ml, which contains any leaks, and basically as soon as we are finished I have to put a nappy on as I know that within a minute or two I will flood, that means we can still cuddle afterwards without having to worry. But it's what is best for you, is there a position where you are less likely to leak? The other thing is you are going to have to be honest and open with any new partner, because if they are not aware of your problems and you hide it from them, but then have problems during intercourse they are not likely to appreciate being wee'd on.

Reactions: Blekyss and Forte
PCBaby said:
While I'm incontinent as a male once you become semi or fully aroused it is extremely difficult to urinate even involuntary. But having said that immediately before and after are problematical. My fiancee is aware of this (obviously), so we take precautions. I go to the bathroom before hand and try to urinate, we use a feefo waterproof pad that is washable underneath us, it holds about 2000ml, which contains any leaks, and basically as soon as we are finished I have to put a nappy on as I know that within a minute or two I will flood, that means we can still cuddle afterwards without having to worry. But it's what is best for you, is there a position where you are less likely to leak? The other thing is you are going to have to be honest and open with any new partner, because if they are not aware of your problems and you hide it from them, but then have problems during intercourse they are not likely to appreciate being wee'd on.
Thank you for adding your perspective. If the situation arises I would of course be completely honest about being incontinent but glad to know that you find ways around it.

PCBaby said:
The other thing is you are going to have to be honest and open with any new partner, because if they are not aware of your problems and you hide it from them, but then have problems during intercourse they are not likely to appreciate being wee'd on.
They might guess when they see her take her nappy off beforehand ;)

It does take a little planning and preparation which makes impromptu intimcy difficult, as you can't just tear your nappy off and get on with things. But it is possible, hopefully any future relationships you have will be sympathetic

Reactions: JackandJill and Suzie65
ChocChip said:
They might guess when they see her take her nappy off beforehand ;)
If she hasn't told them about her problems, she is unlikely to suddenly take her nappy off in front of them

PCBaby said:
If she hasn't told them about her problems, she is unlikely to suddenly take her nappy off in front of them
No, but I’d imagine keeping your underwear a secret throughout the process would be something of a challenge...

One of the main problems I found when I had to go back to wearing full time was the big knock that my self-confidence got not to mention my ego and to some extent my views about my own body, i even considered surgery for a urostomy instead of having to wear nappies. Incontinence is a life changing event and affects just about every part of your life which is why I don't/can't understand why some AB/DL's want to be incontinent. Even with my late wife (who was a registered Nurse), I found intimacy difficult, didn't want her to see me in a nappy, especially a wet one, didn't want her coming into the bathroom while I changed or cleaned up or showered.
Some time this year I am having spinal surgery and if it doesn't go as planned I could end up doubly incontinent again for the first time in 50 years, or worse paralyzed from the waist down and doubly incontinent. I'm starting to get really worried and anxious about it, but without the surgery my spine is going to collapse and the pressure on the spinal chord will just get worse.

Reactions: DLsecretlittle
ChocChip said:
No, but I’d imagine keeping your underwear a secret throughout the process would be something of a challenge...
not necessarily just look at the amount of AB's that successfully hide their stash and lifestyle.

PCBaby said:
not necessarily just look at the amount of AB's that successfully hide their stash and lifestyle.
Yeah, but if you’re intimate with someone and you have to wear nappies 24/7, it’s going to be pretty much impossible to keep it from them!

Eventually yes, but unless you get into some pretty heavy petting before intimacy starts people are unlikely to know you wear.

I am a prostate cancer survivor and had a prostatectomy leaving me with stress incontinence and ED. If I just hug my wife I leak a little. I wear Male guards but they do not help if I am not wearing underwear. It makes intimacy difficult.

it also doubles as a changing mat

Well, you can do a lot to prevent problems like PCBaby wrote, but if your partner like it, it could be even a plus. My wife have her problems too and was spending time in the bath before and afterwards, but somewhen we found out, that this is this is also a really nice turn on for me. So meanwhile it’s just a question of the right bed preparation and the right eating / drinking before... Today I would say only wet sex is good sex :)

Reactions: Suzie65
I just want to know,,,, what is wrong with having sex in the shower ? Pee washes down the drain , problem solved and no wet bed.. Done it many times . But I like to pee on purpose during sex. Enjoy your sex life !!!

Reactions: JackandJill, oscar, Blekyss and 2 others
Well some of us are in wheelchairs or are unable to stand for any great length of time due to various medical problems.

Just be honest about it. I was with my last gf.. told her my IBS can be bad and a dribble may escape at unfortunate times. I bought some incontinence pads and sheets for my bed.

there are times I drip pee when I orgasm, and I have no more sperm to shoot. I love it, when a female drips on me during sex. I prefer always descreet disposible bladder control pull up panties.

Reactions: Suzie65
Suzie65 said:
My incontinence has developed gradually over the course of the last few years and I haven’t been in a relationship during this time but really miss having sex and would love to start dating again. I now leak small amounts constantly and often flood significantly when I orgasm. I would be interested to know how incontinence affects other people’s sex lives and how they deal with it.
My honest opinion s the right person just won't care. Love is all about the whole person warts and all.

Reactions: JackandJill, Blekyss, Daddiesauce and 1 other person
Back