Peeing more when in a diaper

Tori94

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Everytime I put on a diaper, I tend to have to pee a whole lot more then usual. When I dont wear diapers I pee like normal. I'm just wondering why that is?

Sounds like you are training your body to relax while wearing. Was this your intention? I have been diaper trained for years and have been through months long stints of wearing 247. Each cycle ended with an awkward retraining period for a few days. The line between fantasy reality and desire are not always clear. Commiting to the lifestyle once and for all, better or worse, is a personal decision and the reasons are different for everyone. I've always wanted to wear 247 regardless of consequences, but had to submit to countless binge purge cycles before I was able to embrace it and enjoy who I am. I committed fully by not only buying cases to start the journey, but also ridding my closet of pants that dont hide my diaper well and throwing away all underwear. It get easier when you don't have choice. Remember, you have to give something up in order to gain. Embrace it. It's not worth fighting over it. It's caused me nothing but hardship, anxiety, depression, and self loathing. Be proud and believe in yourself.

Last edited:
I'm guessing you're more conscious (or subconsciously) aware of the state of your bladder due to the diaper, and as such feel the urge more as well.
It used to happen to me too a whole lot, but I think over time it's become normalized and now I'm back to my regular peeing habits.

Reactions: Kellycares and Tori94
Paddedhiker said:
Sounds like you are training your body to relax while wearing. Was this your intention? I have been diaper trained for years and have been through months long stints of wearing 247. Each cycle ended with an awkward retraining period for a few days. The line between fantasy reality and desire are not always clear. Commiting to the lifestyle once and for all, better or worse, is a personal decision and the reasons are different for everyone. I've always wanted to wear 247 regardless of consequences, but had to submit to countless binge purge cycles before I was able to embrace it and enjoy who I am. I committed fully by not only buying cases to start the journey, but also ridding my closet of pants that dont hide my diaper well and throwing away all underwear. It get easier when you don't have choice. Remember, you have to give something up in order to gain. Embrace it. It's not worth fighting over it. It's caused me nothing but hardship, anxiety, depression, and self loathing. Be proud and believe in yourself.
A quick summary of my diaper lover back story: when I ended up getting my own apartment I decided to start buying diapers again...I decided to become fully committed to my diaper love and lifestyle so I would re train myself to go pee in my diaper! It got to the point to where I can pee when I'm outside on my lawn or anywhere in my apartment! I want to go 24 7 but I'm unsure if I wanna commit to that yet! Granted I will wear diapers for days straight when I dont have work!

Yea I do so too cuz I’m aware I was protected and just go whenever I have a sensation. Like every 10 minutes.

Reactions: Tori94
This is the incontinence forum. You should ask admin to move this to the diaper forum.

I'm glad you joined the padded gang! It's a very rewarding and liberating journey mastering (or losing) control over your bladder!
I hope you do the research into 24/7. It's an incredibly big commitment and affects so many aspects of adult life. It's always fun to share your journeys (in the appropriate forums of course 😋)

its just your mindset and awareness that it doesnt matter when and where you pee. the same happens to me, and the annoying thing is when i go back to not wearing diapers for a few days, ill literally have to pee even if its just the tiniest amount because my system is just used to not even attempting to hold it

I can attest to the same. When I am padded I happen to pee much more. I am wondering where all those pee is stored when I am not wearing.

I am the same….even if I am not drinking a lot of fluids I still manage to go a lot more often when I have a diaper on. Only time this causes me issues is if I have to go to bed not wearing a diaper. I wear most nights with the exception of a few nights every year (usually when on vacation) and those nights the urgency is really bad.

Whenever I wear a diaper I make sure to drink excessive amounts of water so I do pee an awful lot.

Tori94 said:
Everytime I put on a diaper, I tend to have to pee a whole lot more then usual. When I dont wear diapers I pee like normal. I'm just wondering why that is?

I conditioned my body to let loose when I have a diaper on. So every time I have a diaper or pull up, my brain just says, "Let it go, let it go, don't hold it back anymore."

I just feel more relaxed and the other thing I noticed is as soon as I put on a diaper I immediately use it.

Back