Peeing enjoyment

Vtfastback13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Ok we all wear diapers here. So what do you enjoy the most of peeing in your diaper. For me it is the feeling of the warm pee filling the diaper and running down my crack. Then after that the swelling of the diaper.
Hard to say but how is it different for females. With men we don't have to deal with folds that cover the pee hole.

Reactions: Ticore, littledreamers333, Fortythr33 and 9 others
Vtfastback13 said:
Ok we all wear diapers here. So what do you enjoy the most of peeing in your diaper. For me it is the feeling of the warm pee filling the diaper and running down my crack. Then after that the swelling of the diaper.
Hard to say but how is it different for females. With men we don't have to deal with folds that cover the pee hole.
Me too, love the warm feeling, love the warm plastic on my inner thigh, love the swelling, the waddle, I just love it all

Reactions: chamberpot, QTnPLASTIC, Neroforte and 7 others
I enjoy the warm. wet feeling of pee running down over my testicles. Then after a couple of wettings and the diaper swells it feels like a soft, snug glove firmly, gently encompassing my penis and testicles.

• Love
Reactions: QTnPLASTIC, chamberpot, RachelOlivia and 5 others
Vtfastback13 said:
I also like just wearing my nappy for as long as I can without peeing, just makes me feel so good 😁👍🏻

Reactions: TheSwiftie, diaperboy, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
I don't have a single thing, but there are a few things I particularly like.

I really enjoy the warmth spreading feeling that is most noticeable during my first wetting of a fresh diaper.

I also really like when I have a really big wetting and when you can feel (and sometimes hear) the diaper swelling for a minute or two AFTER you've finish wetting) This usually is every morning when I wet when I wake up in bed.

My absolutely favorite thing though is something that's very rare. Sometimes things end up positioned just right before my first wetting in a fresh diaper and I end up kind of "injecting" pee directly into the padding and never get "wet" myself during it. It's usually when it happens to be a kind of urgent and large wetting also. I start wetting and feel nothing except the vibration of the pee moving through my penis. Then I kind of feel a heaviness starting in front and then start feeling the diaper begin swelling. Then a subtle warmth. It's a very different and weird, but still very enjoyable feeling.

Reactions: chamberpot, Ss818, Seasonedcitizen and 6 others
Peeing is the best. I love the wet and warm feeling. I love peeing while talking to people. The naughty pleasure.

• Love
Reactions: RachelOlivia, TheSwiftie, Seasonedcitizen and 4 others
GoodnitesXL21 said:
I don't have a single thing, but there are a few things I particularly like.

I really enjoy the warmth spreading feeling that is most noticeable during my first wetting of a fresh diaper.

I also really like when I have a really big wetting and when you can feel (and sometimes hear) the diaper swelling for a minute or two AFTER you've finish wetting) This usually is every morning when I wet when I wake up in bed.

My absolutely favorite thing though is something that's very rare. Sometimes things end up positioned just right before my first wetting in a fresh diaper and I end up kind of "injecting" pee directly into the padding and never get "wet" myself during it. It's usually when it happens to be a kind of urgent and large wetting also. I start wetting and feel nothing except the vibration of the pee moving through my penis. Then I kind of feel a heaviness starting in front and then start feeling the diaper begin swelling. Then a subtle warmth. It's a very different and weird, but still very enjoyable feeling.
I know what you mean about the penis thing, it feels wonderful

• Love
Reactions: Ss818, TheSwiftie, Edgewater and 2 others
I just recently peed a week ago in the diaper aisle at Walmart, (in my diaper).
I was selecting wipes at the time. It was invigorating. Liberating.
I was the only one in the aisle, (incase you were wondering).

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, warmfeeling and Edgewater
I enjoy peeing in an already wet nightime cloth/ disposable where the warm per displaces the old cooler pee and I can feel it all moving around.
Just the peeing feeling is lovely in its own right.

Reactions: QTnPLASTIC, Seasonedcitizen, sinceiwassmall and 3 others
Standing in front of a mirror in a white diaper and watching the yellow pee appear on the plastic backing and seeing it migrating upward or downward (depending if you’re pointing up or down). And of course the feeling of the pee flowing down my butt crack when I’m laying down.

Reactions: chamberpot, wetaccident, Seasonedcitizen and 4 others
I enjoy waking-up after a full nights sleep and come to realization that my diaper is flooded and the bed is dry.
During the day, it is great to go about my normal activities without the stress of having to find a toilet now or wetting myself.
Plus the comfort of putting on a dry diaper!
The joy of today, is that far more people can be comfortable stating they wear diapers that is truly great.

Reactions: Zeke, GoodnitesXL21, Chrissie and 4 others
I enjoy the feeling of the wetness spreading around my junk and bum and the disposable thickening as that happens but the best bit is the tingle I get when I just let my bladder go and relax the muscles to just fill the nappy I’m wearing.
I almost shake with pleasure once my bladder is void and everything is empty.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Chrissie, Seasonedcitizen and 3 others
I can't think of a single thing I don't love about peeing myself in my diapers. I wear cloth diapers and a cloth insert. I don't think cloth absorbs that quickly so I love to have a nice size pee and feel it flow down my privates and pool under at the bottom of my diapers man and than squish the pee up against my bottom and pee-pee. Other times I love to just let small amounts out frequently, little squirts, especially when I'm around other people. My wife usually knows when I'm in the act of going potty and loves to tease me, give me a nudge when we are out to let me know she knows I going potty in my diapers. I often go potty while I'm driving and my wife will see what I'm doing and squeeze my crotch and let me know how warm it is between my legs right after wetting myself.

Reactions: Zeke, Chrissie, steviet and 6 others
Lyric said:
I can't think of a single thing I don't love about peeing myself in my diapers. I wear cloth diapers and a cloth insert. I don't think cloth absorbs that quickly so I love to have a nice size pee and feel it flow down my privates and pool under at the bottom of my diapers man and than squish the pee up against my bottom and pee-pee. Other times I love to just let small amounts out frequently, little squirts, especially when I'm around other people. My wife usually knows when I'm in the act of going potty and loves to tease me, give me a nudge when we are out to let me know she knows I going potty in my diapers. I often go potty while I'm driving and my wife will see what I'm doing and squeeze my crotch and let me know how warm it is between my legs right after wetting myself.
That’s sounds fantastic, your wife’s a star 😁👍🏻

Reactions: Zeke, Chrissie, Edgewater and 1 other person
warmfeeling said:
That’s sounds fantastic, your wife’s a star 😁👍🏻
Thank you. I think so too. Love her so much for being so cool with my diapering.

Reactions: Zeke, Chrissie, warmfeeling and 1 other person
Lyric said:
Thank you. I think so too. Love her so much for being so cool with my diapering.
You are welcome. My wife knows I wear nappies and she’s fine with it, but she wants nothing to do with it, I’m totally happy with it the way it is, I think I’d just like her to try one on to see if she felt the same as me, I absolutely love wearing nappies .

Reactions: Chrissie, Lyric and Edgewater
Love the feeling when flooding your diaper, you can feel the pee filling up in the bottom (contained by leg gathers) and then slowly the diaper sucks up all the liquid and swells

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 63979, Seasonedcitizen, Edgewater and 1 other person
Yes love it when it runs to back of my diaper.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 63979, Seasonedcitizen, Edgewater and 1 other person
I just love the warm feeling as it starts to fill up then the swelling of the diaper and it becoming soft and squishy! Just wetting talking to someone is such a rush!!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Edgewater, Pantyman and 1 other person
My favorite thing is to hold and hold until the urgency is all I can think about, then let the waves of need take over. love the feeling of urgency swelling through my bladder as I do my best to keep my pelvic floor relaxed, and then maintaining the relaxation as the wetting happens at its own pace. The shivers I get while I pee my diaper then are like nothing else.

I'll sometimes keep myself empty for the whole day, starting off empty then completely voiding myself in my pants or diaper every 15 minutes or so. Total relaxation and freedom, it's been a pleasure of mine since my school days decades ago.

• Love
Reactions: Ticore, chamberpot, Deleted member 63979 and 9 others
Back