Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 4 guest views remaining

Pee pee dance

goodnitedog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Do you still do the pee pee dance when you really have to go?

Reactions: littledreamers333, Diaperpee8, ianwee and 3 others
Omg yes, OAB definitely does that to you before the feeling is fine!

Reactions: PuffPuffPaci, OmiOMy, ianwee and 4 others
No, I don't do the pee pee or the poopie dance. I just relax and wet my diaper wherever I am; work, friends, anywhere. No one knows...at least I think they don't know. The only change in my demeanor might be a brief glassy eye gaze when I wet my diaper feeling the warmth spread and my diaper expand. The same is true when I mess my diaper, but I don't go poopie in my diapee when others might be unwillingly exposed to any poopie odor emanating from my diaper...courtesy prevails.

Reactions: Sealander, KBoy and goodnitedog
goodnitedog said:
Yes, especially if I am trying to get to the toilet before I flood my diaper.

Reactions: ianwee, OhBabyMine, KBoy and 1 other person
diaperbobby said:
Yes, especially if I am trying to get to the toilet before I flood my diaper.
Yess

Definitely if I have to go bad

Reactions: ianwee, KBoy and goodnitedog
AKA "The Chicken Dance", "Dancing an Irish Jig", etc. 😇

• Haha
Reactions: KBoy and goodnitedog
It's not too often it gets to that point for me anymore, but if it does you bet I do. I swear, it's like a reflexive thing and does help! xD

Reactions: goodnitedog and KBoy
Yeppers... and if the Bee Gees are on then i really do a jig.
Love the peepee dance a lot more since i went full time in diapers. It used to hurt when i would have to hold it.
Meanhatefullpotty 😾

Reactions: goodnitedog
NabePup said:
It's not too often it gets to that point for me anymore, but if it does you bet I do. I swear, it's like a reflexive thing and does help! xD
Right! Definitely helps

Reactions: NabePup
Sitting on your foot and bouncing waiting until you hit a save point. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: BBBen, Demonbabywearspamps, wetaccident and 4 others
With me there is the making a poop in my diaper "face" while standing either using my Loftstrand Crutches or a rollator walker frame.

Reactions: goodnitedog
LittleAndAlone said:
Oh definitely

Oh yeah. When I was a kid and even teen I was really bad for holding it to the last possible minute when I was busy with something. This gradually got better as I got older and into high school but even now if I'm sufficiently distracted I'll find myself bouncing around.

Other times I've done the pee dance at my front door etc. when coming back from a long road trip, walking back from the bars, etc. It still happens! Something about getting close to the bathroom tends to spike my urge.

LittleAndAlone said:
So much this. It wouldn't be so bad but then my brain goes "Well, maybe just one more quest..." and the process starts over.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: diaperkool, goodnitedog, ianwee and 2 others
wetaccident said:
Other times I've done the pee dance at my front door etc. when coming back from a long road trip, walking back from the bars, etc. It still happens! Something about getting close to the bathroom tends to spike my urge.

Yep! Been there, done that, and once or twice haven't been able to get my keys out in time!

Reactions: goodnitedog and wetaccident
wetaccident said:
Oh yeah. When I was a kid and even teen I was really bad for holding it to the last possible minute when I was busy with something. This gradually got better as I got older and into high school but even now if I'm sufficiently distracted I'll find myself bouncing around.

So much this. It wouldn't be so bad but then my brain goes "Well, maybe just one more quest..." and the process starts over.
Definitely still do it especially playing games or on trips

Reactions: wetaccident
Had to do the pee pee dance tonight

Reactions: ianwee
goodnitedog said:
Sometimes yes , but then I just pee lol

Reactions: goodnitedog and Diaperpee8
Defiantly do, my wife will even ask if I have to go potty.

Reactions: wetaccident, goodnitedog and Dry247
Most definitely. Especially when trying to wait to go because it is inconvenient to stop what I’m doing at the moment. I’m sure there is some good potty dance footage on our garage camera from last weekend when I was sanding and staining outdoor furniture. My wife was also doing a very cute dance the other day when I came out of our bathroom and she was waiting to go after a long Zoom call.

Reactions: wetaccident and goodnitedog
Back