Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
Hi Littles :3 any of you want to exchange steam account information so we can play together? I got 7 days to die, fallout 76, enlisted, and a lot more.

I do Warframe from time to time and a lot more than just that, I do play enlisted from time to time. I have lately been doing halo; I would be down to play with you sometime, though.

Reactions: ChrisChris
If you are interested, sometimes let me know, and we can play.

LunarGazer said:
If you are interested, sometimes let me know, and we can play.
k will do. you got steam? or you on discord?

I got both

if you need those to play together, let me know. I would be glad to send that so we can play.

I sent the friend request through steam discord will not let me send it.

LunarGazer said:
I do Warframe from time to time and a lot more than just that, I do play enlisted from time to time. I have lately been doing halo; I would be down to play with you sometime, though.
I haven't played warframe since they first announced duviri paradox and now that it's coming out in winter I'd liked to catch up again.
the other coop games I play are destiny 2, pso2ng, gunfire reborn and mcc for campaign and firefight.

Luxias said:
I haven't played warframe since they first announced duviri paradox and now that it's coming out in winter I'd liked to catch up again.
the other coop games I play are destiny 2, pso2ng, gunfire reborn and mcc for campaign and firefight.
you excited for divuri's paradox and I would be down to run together in the game if you want

ChrisChris said:
Hi Littles :3 any of you want to exchange steam account information so we can play together? I got 7 days to die, fallout 76, enlisted, and a lot more.
I play apex legends and battlefield 4. Most of my gaming days are over. But you’ll see me on those game some days. I use to be a very competitive person so I’m very good at 1st person games

Last edited:
LunarGazer said:
you excited for divuri's paradox and I would be down to run together in the game if you want
cool, I'll add you when I get off work!

Reactions: LunarGazer
Right now I'm playing 7 Day to Die, World of Tanks, World of Warships and Chivalry 2, all on PC. If anyone wants to play let me know. I'm usually on after 6PM EST

Back