Partner who is Little or Caregiver?

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Would you rather have a friend or special someone be a Little or caregiver? I myself wouldn’t mind having a girlfriend who is also ABDL and we both wear diapers and baby clothes. Also wouldn’t mind a caregiver but if I could choose I would say both being diapered babies and when we need a diaper change then the other can act as a caregiver for a while.

Reactions: Jk95, PadPhilosopher and medfet878
I'm a adult baby, my wife is my mommy. And I am her caregiver.
The truth of it is that we are a married couple that wears diapers.
I also have a neighbor lady who babysits me, she wears diapers as well.
Between us there are a lot of diapers in the trash on trash day pick up

• Love
Reactions: tenderbottoms47, Jk95, Joeysms and 5 others
Either is fine with me.

I would just change the way I would interact with my partner.

• Love
Reactions: Nick1029, PaddedPonyboy, PadPhilosopher and 2 others
I'd prefer another little for a partner. Someone who wants the same normal adult things in life I do and who is also into this privately so neither of us have to hide or dread revealing anything or risk acceptance conflicts. They would also need to feel the same about not desiring a cg dynamic.

I'm fortunate enough to enjoy the little lifestyle without needing or wanting a mommy. And it never works with a vanilla because the mismatch in sexuality (ace + normie never works out).

Just a otherwise normal couple on the outside with careers, kids, house, all that "normal stuff", but neither of us place value on traditional sex and hormonal attractions or romancing. Just two kids ourselves trapped in adult bodies who would rather goof off and enjoy kid things together. We can be content and happy wearing cute things and building blanket forts and playing video games and collecting stuffies and legos and snuggling on the couch watching cartoons. Both of us being older independent Littles who don't need or want a cg relationship but just want someone to share our lives and achieve common goals with where we can be ourselves without hiding. Wear diapers and footie PJs whenever we feel like it no strings attached. That would be my ideal match.

Last edited:
Reactions: SoCalSwitch, PadPhilosopher, BBBen and 1 other person
My wife and I take turns to be caregiver to the other. We both love it, but I also like being looked after by somebody who isn't my partner: there's a certain detachment with that that I like. Sometimes emotional needs of either side can get in the way if it's one's nearest and dearest being your caregiver.

Reactions: PaddedPonyboy, PadPhilosopher, BBBen and 2 others
My and my gf kinda look after eachother. She and I are incontinent and there are plenty times that we have changed eachother. Last time i changed my gf, she had been drinking pretty heavily and was leaking. As i was in the middle of changing her, she peed mid change and we all eneded up getting wet. . . Bless her. . . It was like changing an overgrown toddler. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: ItsTimmyTime, PaddedPonyboy, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
My dream would be both. I want someone to play with, have tea parties with our dolls and push them in little strollers and do what little girls do. I also need a caregiver because of my physical disability. Someone that would dress me and changed my diaper while I'm in little space.

Last edited:
Reactions: jamie2305, PadPhilosopher and ChristianDiaperLover
As i read @LittleAndAlone answer i had to thought about it twice. My wife is vanilla and I am realy happy about that and also lucky.

But yeah it would be cool to build forts with blankets and do some little fun together playing with wooden blocks, laughing, looking cartoons and being who we are. But then i think, some of that stuff we already do together and sometimes she get in charge as caregiver and sometimes as a little bigger sister without diapers. And sometime we could be adults together. The perfect match 🥰

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
I think I’d like a caregiver partner, but I did have a ex with who we’d change roles occasionally so sometimes I’d be baby and they’d be daddy and other times they’d be baby and I’d be mommy, I think we once had a time where we were both baby which was really cute and fun

Reactions: Nick1029, PaddedPonyboy, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
I'm married to my wonderful Hyena daddy! He is my caregiver not only because im a little but also because im physically disabled. I love him although caring for me is a fact of life for him and he views the term daddy as more of a kink than a role.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedPonyboy and BBBen
i'd much rather my partner be a little or CG than vanilla. it can be really lonely sometimes doing little things by myself, as rewarding as it is, it's also so much more rewarding to have another person i can do these things with. i can definitely be with someone who's not an ageplayer, but i'd much rather prefer it. that being said, little friends are always super appreciated!

feetintrouble said:
My wife and I take turns to be caregiver to the other. We both love it, but I also like being looked after by somebody who isn't my partner: there's a certain detachment with that that I like. Sometimes emotional needs of either side can get in the way if it's one's nearest and dearest being your caregiver.
There was a time when I wanted my wife to read me a particular story when I was little, but a few pages in, she found that story too distressing. This broke the mood somewhat.

i am blessed with a wonderful life partner we are both many things to each other. over the years i have hung out with other diapered friends having a great time with whatever who were doing. my wife being mommy/caregiver is amazing. maybe i have it both in her. she doesn't wear diapers but she is very interactive with me when i am in full on little mode. we are life partners who embrace the good that comes our why and we weather the bad. we look after each other maybe not in the same way and her role as mom is more demanding for sure but at the end of the day we are happy. Balance

Reactions: tenderbottoms47, ChristianDiaperLover and lokisvixen
ChristianDiaperLover said:
Would you rather have a friend or special someone be a Little or caregiver? I myself wouldn’t mind having a girlfriend who is also ABDL and we both wear diapers and baby clothes. Also wouldn’t mind a caregiver but if I could choose I would say both being diapered babies and when we need a diaper change then the other can act as a caregiver for a while.
I'd rather have a female caregiver, mainly to learn about the diaper lover side. (Ways to properly store a diaper, how to change a diaper alone[tapes are tricky], diaper hygiene and how to wear discreetly.) I'd love the idea of having someone watch over me while I play with baby toys, pretend to need her help with simple things, with ocasional diaper checks throughout the day, without forgetting about mutual respect.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
My fiancé is my caregiver and I’m a little person when I’m feeling sad or lonely or having a rough day I go into my little space and he cares for me and he understands but I also got to know my fiancé before we dated so my fiancé change my diapers and it doesn’t bother him at all I love my little side and I love how daddy he is

Reactions: Joeysms and BBBen
Back