Parks and Diapers

disneygeek

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I live in Orlando, so I frequent the theme parks quite often. I just got back from a few hours at Universal. During which, I was wearing a bambino and later switched to a goodnite.

Has anyone else worn at a theme/amusement park or highly populated area? There’s always a lot of adrenaline and it’s WAY nicer when it’s not super hot out but it is such a fun experience. I got 4 or 5 wettings in until I decided not to press my luck and changed into a goodnite to protect against some light leaking. Honestly when I’m out in those areas it’s tough to get to a restroom sometimes so the goodnite was helpful.

Reactions: LittleCollector96, BBBen, perlFerret and 8 others
All my life I've never been to ANY amusement park :(
But I'm planning to when my mom finishes recovering from surgery and my local one opens again!

Reactions: BBBen, disneygeek and chrischrischris
Have never worn to an amusement park but frequently wear in public. Nobody notices.

Reactions: BBBen, Lyokodl, checkingoutall and 2 others
SofiaInPampers said:
Have never worn to an amusement park but frequently wear in public. Nobody notices.
Was thinking of wearing the Walgreens Consistent diaper that I got (just ordered a bunch of much better ones lol) to work... do you think anybody would notice?? I work at a restaurant

I don’t believe anyone would notice. People don’t look for this. Unless you are a AB or DL. I’m always looking 👀

• Haha
Reactions: BBBen, thedlguy, Pissingtiger and 6 others
I often thought about wearing them at an amusement park .Theres times you have to go and you dont feel like stopping to look around for a restroom. Then theres time though I dont know if Id like to walk around in a wet squishy diaper. Its hard trying to change in a busy bathroom stall. So IM kinda on the fence about wearing one there.

Reactions: JensBabyGirl and disneygeek
MikeDJ said:
I often thought about wearing them at an amusement park .Theres times you have to go and you dont feel like stopping to look around for a restroom. Then theres time though I dont know if Id like to walk around in a wet squishy diaper. Its hard trying to change in a busy bathroom stall. So IM kinda on the fence about wearing one there.
I definitely understand the conundrum! What I typically do is have an “out.” That is, if I feel I no longer want to wear, I bring a bag and something else to wear. Being out for many hours at a time definitely needs a backup plan.

Reactions: KrankyPants and WetDiapers247
MailCat581 said:
I went with a group one year to Universal Studios Orlando. I was okay until we did that splash down ride which soaked my clothes and diaper.
Your pants must've bulged out just a little bit... lol

Last edited:
I've worn a few times to a bar for comfort and convince.

I live only about twenty minutes from Disneyland; I've given thought to wearing there, but for some reason I feel I wouldn't be wholly comfortable with it. I don't know if I'd be uncomfortable around so many people or if it would just be a distraction or if wearing is just too much of a private thing for me to try it out in public, I don't know.

Last time I was in an amusement park I was pretty young with my mom -
BUT I have been never been out of diapers, so everywhere I went and everything I have done my entire life I had one on so...

Reactions: Rezzu and KrankyPants
nwm said:
Last time I was in an amusement park I was pretty young with my mom -
BUT I have been never been out of diapers, so everywhere I went and everything I have done my entire life I had one on so...
Due to incontinence??

WetDiapers247 said:
Due to incontinence??
Well yes (thought that would be obvious) - nerve damage that has been there since birth.

Its been in awhile since I went to the major theme parks regularly, but I like how Disney isn't checking the bags of everyone. The only downside is the metal detectors, and they could ask you to show your waistline (happened to me at 1 of the 3 check ooiints I went through). I also don't know many people who have an annual pass.

I actually feel more comfortable wearing at theme parks, as most people are too focused on the experience of the park to pay attention to other guests. I have been dealing with IC issues over the past year, and was always too afraid to wear at a crowded place, after doing it the last time I realized my fears were unfounded. I went with some family members 2 weeks ago, and as far as I know they couldn't tell. Some of the members know about the issues, so it was unlikely they would have said something anyways.

I have 2 days left on some park hoppers, so I will be going again in the next couple weeks. I am definitely less anxious then I was before. The only thing that worries me is having to change in a bathroom. (I hate public bathrooms, and before the pandemic/IC issues I was very specific about what bathrooms I used?

Reactions: disneygeek
I haven't but next time I go I will be padded. I really don't care about changing in a restroom dosent bother me at all

Reactions: CuriousPers0n and Lyokodl
I have worn a diaper to all the Disney parks in Orlando as well as Disneyland Paris and Hong Kong. It is such an amazing feeling to have that young carefree feeling. No one ever said a thing and I am pretty sure no one noticed. Security did a quick look inside and didn’t bat an eye lash. There are several places around the park to change besides the medical area. My favorite area was outside of Pirates of the Caribbean where there is an assisted bathroom. It’s was such a thrill being changed there knowing I was in a wet diaper and being taken care of like a toddler.

I went with a Littles group to Hershey Park 2 years ago for the Christmas special event ... we had a lot of fun ( I think all of us where diapered ) .

• Love
Reactions: perlFerret, WaddleKitten, Jackieinwbpa and 3 others
Back