Parents choice wipes

brea

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hello, has anyone tried the parents choice fresh scent baby wipes? Iā€™m trying to find that baby powder scent. That was soooooo lovely šŸ„°. I think parents choice also has new wipes called calm waters has anyone tried them? Trying to find something that smells like baby powder. šŸ„°

Yeah they actually smell really good. Sadly they arenā€™t as soft as other wipes, they are kinda rough against your skin when using them. But they smell great!

They smell ok, but they are small and not that great IMHO.

I get the wipes from Northshore for adults with the skin care oils in them and they work great and being bigger they come in handy for a lot of things beyond just diaper cleanup.

I carry them with in the wheelchair and the van, of course at home, but they are a staple to have on hand.

Reactions: BabyLink9
Not very great, but they work wonders when you need them in a pinch. :)

alexiosrediapered said:
Not very great, but they work wonders when you need them in a pinch. :)
Do they smell good?

They smell great

The Parent's Choice 'Fresh Scent' is ok. Kind of babyish but definitely does not smell like Baby Powder. If you find a good baby powder smelling wipe, please post about it.

Reactions: TeeMousy
It seems pretty much all bay wipes now dont have that classic baby diapers scent anymore. A few are close but not thesame. Evrything now is fragrance free because of the allergy loaded babies of todays generation. All the scented ones now are all these new fangled mixed scents, potpourri, or clean smelling type scents. So many of them arent really babyish in scent nowadays.

I wonder on scents.

Will the next generation consider the potpouri and lavender scents of today "Baby" scents in a decade or two ????

Parents Choice got rid of the powder fresh scent wipes due to the baby-powder litigation...which was stupid, because the wipes had no powder, only the scent, which is harmless. I have an unopened pack of powder fresh wipes left...and am afraid to dig into it and render it extinct.

I like them tho they're a little rough on my butt

I was using those they smell good but the target ones absolutely suck with the smell that have it sucks I have 800 more wipes to go through

• Thinking
Reactions: plasticpants1 and BobbiSueEllen
I'm not a big fan of these Target wipes, neither. In their vanity for a 'cloth-like' wipe, to appeal to a par-educated, easily-misguided, vain public, they made them of porous material...and icky stuff gets through. Yuck!!!

Back