Panties

Sachi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I've been curious about panties for a while now, and am unsure of what size to get so they fit right, and that i don't spend too much on them. Any suggestions?

Reactions: DLJosie
It’s really easy buying panties in the right size, honey.

If you go to a site like ‘Shein’ and search for the type of panties you want you’ll find a lovely selection. If you’re not sure what kind you want I’d recommend looking at ‘Kawaii knickers’ first. I’m sure you’ll be thrilled with what’s available.

To make sure you get the right size just measure your waist, and check the size guide on the panties you like.

If the panties are stretchy (and I’d recommend stretchy panties) it’ll give a range of waist sizes they’ll fit. Go for a pair that your waist size is around the middle of the range.

Easy!

Reactions: Angelapinks, DLJosie, LittleTyke and 1 other person
Ali123 said:
It’s really easy buying panties in the right size, honey.

If you go to a site like ‘Shein’ and search for the type of panties you want you’ll find a lovely selection. If you’re not sure what kind you want I’d recommend looking at ‘Kawaii knickers’ first. I’m sure you’ll be thrilled with what’s available.

To make sure you get the right size just measure your waist, and check the size guide on the panties you like.

If the panties are stretchy (and I’d recommend stretchy panties) it’ll give a range of waist sizes they’ll fit. Go for a pair that your waist size is around the middle of the range.

Easy!
Great, thanks!

Reactions: Angelapinks, DLJosie and Ali123
Be careful, panties are very addicting. You'll all of sudden find they crowd out your regular underwear in the top drawer ....

Reactions: Furrytum, Hipshot, Angelapinks and 8 others
If you go to the really cheap shops they won't be packed up in multi-pack rolls, so if you visualise how big a pair of male briefs you take you can compare that to whatever you see - I've got a couple of nice pairs with frilly edges for 99p each in the past (made sure they were XL first as well).

Reactions: Chrissie, DLJosie and Seasonedcitizen
you have that little extra to carry so get the full briefs. I like the panties with spandex since they fit like a second skin.

Be warned that panties are the gateway clothes to crossdressing. The next is matching bras. Then pantyhose and tights. Then dresses and skirts.

Reactions: NKY2020, Angelapinks, Chrissie and 7 others
Seasonedcitizen said:
you have that little extra to carry so get the full briefs. I like the panties with spandex since they fit like a second skin.

Be warned that panties are the gateway clothes to crossdressing. The next is matching bras. Then pantyhose and tights. Then dresses and skirts.
Tights first for me - then stockings, bra, panties, skirts, dresses, wig, lip stick, shoes and daring to go out in public! Then came the nappies...

Reactions: Angelapinks, Chrissie, DLJosie and 1 other person
Seasonedcitizen said:

Totally agree. cant stop now all because of the panties - but wouldnt want to anyway!

Reactions: Angelapinks, DLJosie and Seasonedcitizen
Ive wore panties most of my lifeand still do when not wearing a nappy ive got loads of them i dont own any mens underwear at all xxx

Reactions: Diapersntights, Furrytum, Angelapinks and 3 others
depta99 said:
Be careful, panties are very addicting. You'll all of sudden find they crowd out your regular underwear in the top drawer ....
like the nursery pink diaper with extras.

Reactions: Angelapinks, DLJosie and Seasonedcitizen
DLJosie said:
Ive wore panties most of my lifeand still do when not wearing a nappy ive got loads of them i dont own any mens underwear at all xxx
I've got a few left but only wear them when I have to lol

Reactions: sparkes2008, DLJosie and Seasonedcitizen
Seasonedcitizen said:

Briefs? What do those look like?

Sachi said:
Briefs? What do those look like?
A.k.a. full-cut sometimes called "granny panties" In nylon they're my favorite style. Here's an example
1712378918837.png

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, Hell2DaNaw, goodniteswearer89 and 7 others
DLJosie said:
I forgot to add that i have all different styles of panties but short style panties are my favorite 😁xxx

Reactions: Angelapinks and Seasonedcitizen
When I first started buying panties online it was confusing as they provide hip and waist measurements and sonetimes only waist measurements. Lol being a man there is not much difference between the two. 38 waist and 40 hip. 6’2” and well built dind’t look promising. I love satin and found Katie and Laura’s fancy satin panties and they actually have a sizing option for men. They recommend using only your hip size. Did this and never looked back. Found that all panties I purchase never even get close to my waist they mostly all sit around or near my hip. Agree that Shein is a great place to shop for panties, lots of different style and very economical. Only panties that go to my waist are granny panties and those have enough stretch that I still only use my hip size

Reactions: Angelapinks and Seasonedcitizen
Reactions: Angelapinks, depta99 and Seasonedcitizen
Sachi said:
I've been curious about panties for a while now, and am unsure of what size to get so they fit right, and that i don't spend too much on them. Any suggestions?
Go to Hanes, FOTL, or Jockey web site for sizing recommendations. They are reasonably accurate. Then, hit Wally World and buy some inexpensive cotton panties. Shouldn't take more than a few tries to figure out what is correct for you.
The only info that is typically missing is crotch width. An important consideration. I still have a few challenges finding a wide enough crotch for proper support.
Once you have it figured out, the lingerie department is your oyster.
And remember, just like all other clothing, there are no sizing "standards" among manufacturers...
Enjoy!
Dependonme

Sachi said:
personally, ive been going for the "buy 3 get 2 free" deals from La vie en rose. Its not toooooo expensive but its more than aliexpress. You can buy them online. BUT theres a really good selection of stuuupid pretty undies that fit bizarrely well. Better than anywhere else (save for one anomalous 3pack of discontinued George lace bikini panties from canadian walmart that fit like they were made for boyparts)

I just bought six more pair LOL. I only buy from a single source which is actually eBay and a single seller "clh1". He sells the old fashioned nylon stuff, although sometimes he has cotton as well. With this latest purchase, I think I can officially retire the last of my men's underwear haha!! I find that size 8 is about right, although as others have stated it does vary by brand widely.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc
Back