Pantie help,

The gusset or crotch in the 70's panties was at least 2 inches wide by 6 inches long

Owls said:
Hi
I am on a business trip. And want to wear panties. But I forgot to measure at home. I wear a 36 inch Levi. (tighter fitting)
What size should I be looking at? I can't wait to try wearing some!
size 7 is what you want

What’s the latest on your panties? Haven’t heard back about what you found. Hopefully it was something good!

Kittyinpink said:
In England that's a size 14 / 16
Size 16 is good I am same size uk 14 USA

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Quick hint about panty sizing - remember the waist is smaller than the hips - BUT - the waist of the panty must
pass over the wider HIPS - plan on having enough elastic stretch play in that waist band to accommodate that.
And make room for the boys with enough rise (distance between crotch bottom and the top of the front waist)
otherwise a tucking mode must be in order to create that minimal flat front exposure.

lifelovdiapers said:
So I went to a target and explored their "Arden" line of panties . They were not too badly made , lots of variety but just a little too small . I've become a believer in cacique panties
1) being I'm a 40-42 waist that puts me in a 14/16 or 18/20 size there .
2) my wife is a cacique wearer and I get to try on a lot too !!

But the quality is top notch , lots of materials and very well made .

Say is there another page or group for us panty wearers that I can browse around and info/advice ?
Look up panties in the search bar.. Don't know but maybe something will come up??

Reactions: daisycupcake
Update!! Sorry for the long delay! Crazy holidays! I picked up a 3 pack at Walmart! It was great! Diapers and panties! Couldn't decide what to wear first! Made for a fun business trip!
I even had a little enema panty fun 😉

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Back