Pampers Cruisers Size 6,How’d they feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

forevernakai

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think these new cruisers might be perfect for you guys,They Are like The Older cruisers with dry max that have the Sesame Street Design,And they’ll feel extra comfy against your skin. 😍

forevernakai said:
I think these new cruisers might be perfect for you guys,They Are like The Older cruisers with dry max that have the Sesame Street Design,And they’ll feel extra comfy against your skin. 😍

I think you should add your size, many here are in (S-M, M, L)

Seconded. Anyone with an adult's full sized body will not even fit into a goodnite, let alone an actual baby diaper. Yes you can probably dillude yourself into thinking they fit by overstretching the sides and only releasing small and controlled amounts of pee. That's squeezing into them and making them work though, not properly fitting into them.

If anyone can truly fit into them, then prove it by showing you have less than about a 25" waist and weigh like maybe around 90 or so pounds. Then we will believe it truly fits, or otherwise know you're just squeezing into it.

Reactions: Tundra1975
Slomo said:
Seconded. Anyone with an adult's full sized body will not even fit into a goodnite, let alone an actual baby diaper. Yes you can probably dillude yourself into thinking they fit by overstretching the sides and only releasing small and controlled amounts of pee. That's squeezing into them and making them work though, not properly fitting into them.

If anyone can truly fit into them, then prove it by showing you have less than about a 25" waist and weigh like maybe around 90 or so pounds. Then we will believe it truly fits, or otherwise know you're just squeezing into it.

I can wear goodnites and I'm an adult. Sure it only holds two wettings but abdl diapers are designed for adults so they will inevitably be better in comparison to smaller baby/child/teenager diapers. These diapers are more like butt floss. Some like me are the exception it covers my whole butt and goes up to my without any risk of tearing. Pull ups hold up the same except its more like a speedo than a diaper. Today I flooded a really full bladder into a 4t/5t pull up and it held the whole time, no leaks. This anti adult diaper stance people take is honestly ridiculous as every body is different and people should be able to do whatever they want. Your body is just too big, mines not. People shouldn't have to show diaper pics to "prove" it fits because this is a fetish not an ideology. Its not really fair to others.

Last edited:
Reactions: babybobby, 12srepaid, Reward and 2 others
failedsystem said:
I can wear goodnites and I'm an adult. Sure it only holds two wettings but abdl diapers are designed for adults so they will inevitably be better in comparison to smaller baby/child/teenager diapers. These diapers are more like butt floss. Some like me are the exception it covers my whole butt and goes up to my without any risk of tearing. Pull ups hold up the same except its more like a speedo than a diaper. Today I flooded a really full bladder into a 4t/5t pull up and it held the whole time, no leaks. This anti adult diaper stance people take is honestly ridiculous as every body is different and people should be able to do whatever they want. Your body is just too big, mines not. People shouldn't have to show diaper pics to "prove" it fits because this is a fetish not an ideology. Its not really fair to others.

Indeed! You should wear what you like and what makes you feel good. The only time I think I might have a complaint is when folks who prefer baby diapers might promote them to someone who asks a general question without providing enough background information. This is exceedingly rare, like hen's teeth rare, so hardly even worth mentioning. My reasons for wearing aren't practical. I wear them because I like them. If you're aware of alternatives (you'd have to be living under a mighty big rock around here not to know) and they're making you happy, that's really all we should need to know.

Reactions: Reward and trysexiea
failedsystem said:

I NEVER once said you couldn't use them. Though I do like the "These diapers are like but floss" comment, that and the "it's more like a speedo" comment. Just your own words lending credence to mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back