Pampers blowout barrier

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I know I've seen this on commercials before but I just started to look at it more in depth. Man. That would be something great to add to an adult diaper. Especially for us guys who don't really want to tuck it down. The benefits would be amazing. Also being I'd like to wear a booster with every diaper I wear. I could literally bring it all the way up in front and tuck it under the barrier and run it down and then add a second one between my thighs. Oh it makes me happy just thinking about it.

Reactions: Canadianfalls, DIAPERBOY920 and BigAl2
Folding the front top of the diaper in will work too. I do that if im going to be driving for a long time. If i didn't do that my pants waist would get wet.

What is the blowout barrier? Never heard of this.

DloverUK said:
To me it looks like a leak guard across the top

Attachments

• 71FyuWT52IL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    71FyuWT52IL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 22
Pantyman said:
Yes, but instead, have it placed in the front, not the rear. I know adult diapers don't have this, so to replicate this, I use baby diapers and fold them over my little guy down there so I can point up all I want.

I would honestly like both front and back horizontal barriers!

Lecktroman said:
I would honestly like both front and back horizontal barriers!
I thought they did. My bad

Huggies started that trend a year prior. Hint....it doesn't work, or else I wouldn't have had contact a professional cleaner to steam clean one of my recliners.

• Haha
Reactions: DarkWolf and deepdriftAD
DloverUK said:
It’s a pocket at the back to stop a Poonami!

Pantyman said:
I know I've seen this on commercials before but I just started to look at it more in depth. Man. That would be something great to add to an adult diaper. Especially for us guys who don't really want to tuck it down. The benefits would be amazing. Also being I'd like to wear a booster with every diaper I wear. I could literally bring it all the way up in front and tuck it under the barrier and run it down and then add a second one between my thighs. Oh it makes me happy just thinking about it.
i feel impregnated when warm and wet wearing like this.

Pantyman said:
like the looks of the blowout barrier. I love wearing pantyhose over my diaper or pull ups.

Pantyman said:
. I know I've seen this on commercials before but I just started to look at it more in depth. Man. That would be something great to add to an adult diaper. Especially for us guys who don't really want to tuck it down. The benefits would be amazing. Also being I'd like to wear a booster with every diaper I wear. I could literally bring it all the way up in front and tuck it under the barrier and run it down and then add a second one between my thighs. Oh it makes me happy just thinking about it.
i don't mind wearing pink pull ups or diapers. Eventually they will all be unisex diapers. I'd love to sperm off in one diaper and a booster. Bra and panty ontday.

I don't tuck my member up, and I still would like this feature. I'd want it on the back too. Actually, I need this on the back for exactly its intended purpose.

Reactions: antoniorain789
This has been out for quite some time. Years ago Huggies introduced the poop (blowout) barrier, not really sure of the year though. Idk if it was a continuous use or it went by the wayside and they are just reintroducing it, but I know it was out before.
Does it work? Idk. One would have to think this pocket would have to stay open and not lay flat against the diaper in order for it to be effective.
Would it work in adult diapers? I believe the same would apply for adult vs infant diapers. The pocket would have to remain open to properly function to avoid blowouts or the poop pocket would just lay flat and poop would just go over top and out the top of the diaper.
If I remember correctly the blowout barrier laid flat against the diaper not really forming a pocket.
Do they work? Maybe for infants that have an explosive poop while standing but I believe that adult diapers are too big and as an adult one would have to literally force the mess up the back but I don't believe any adult has that large of a poop to accomplish this. Yes they can sit and squish and force the mess up the back but I believe the adult would literally have to lean back to even get the mess that far up the diaper. Laying back would literally render the blowout barrier useless because it would force the barrier to lay flat just forcing the mess over top of it.
In all honesty I could really care less about this innovation in diaper technology. I'd be more excited to see this in an adult diaper.
⬇️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231223-083224_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231223-083224_Chrome.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl2
I find it extremely amusing that they advertise:

Stops up to 100% of leaks

Makes me chuckle every time I see it

Reactions: Canadianfalls
the blowout barrier in the tena pullups is quite handy at keeping in, though these are side blowout barriers and not top ones. i just keep my stuff in-between the barrier

nedkelly said:
the blowout barrier in the tena pullups is quite handy at keeping in, though these are side blowout barriers and not top ones. i just keep my stuff in-between the barrier
I think your talking about leak guards

Funny how the same company calls it different things in different countries, in the UK pampers call it a stop and protect barrier (or poonami proof ,lol)

It's certainly not new in the diaper world.
Libero had this feature in the 90s. A diaper with anti-leak protection all around.

Back