Padded Day at Disney!!!

Spyre

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I had one diaper left from my little pack I bought, and since my roommate had to work, I figured I’d pad up and go to Epcot to do some drinking (who says littles can’t have fun?)

Fast forward to now, and my diaper is very very wet and I’ve had the most relaxing day I could’ve asked for. 11 drinks to finish Epcot, listening to Bluey along the way with Disney+, with more diapers on the way. Super needed given my stress over the past few days. 🙂

Reactions: LittleTyke, RuffRuff, CrayonRocket and 4 others
That’s a lot of fun and sounds incredibly relaxing!! Who says you cannot get a nice dose of little space going outside to theme parks.

Orlando Disney or California Disney?! lol

RestrainU4Me said:
Orlando Disney or California Disney?! lol
Epcot is only located in Orlando.

Reactions: DLScottsman
jamiejamie said:
Epcot is only located in Orlando.
Ohhh, as a life long Floridian I should know this.

But I’ve always been more of a Universal Studios guy

• Haha
Reactions: BBBen and jamiejamie
RestrainU4Me said:
Ohhh, as a life long Floridian I should know this.

But I’ve always been more of a Universal Studios guy
Ha. No worries. I've been to both California and Florida locations. Have not gone to Universal Studio yet. I want to, though.

I have yet to conquer a disney day padded... was thinking about trying to go resort hopping to start and working my way up to a park. The bathrooms give me anxiety, but I live going to Disney World any chance I get.

Reactions: BBBen and Dry247
Idk why but Disney annoys me glad you enjoyed your day though.

Jamison86 said:
I have yet to conquer a disney day padded... was thinking about trying to go resort hopping to start and working my way up to a park. The bathrooms give me anxiety, but I live going to Disney World any chance I get.
It’s wayyyyyy too hot and crowded. I really only go at night for Halloween horror nights and hit up all the rides that are still open and my favorite: Harry Potter area!

Reactions: BBBen and AlwaysDreaming
As a season pass holder I love doing Disney in a diaper. This time of the year is cooler and a great time to wear. The food and wine festival is a beautiful day to wear and pee at each country in EPCOT

• Love
Reactions: BBBen and JamisonFTM
Haven’t been to dis eu for years and I think only worn a nappy therd they first time we went when I was about it 5 or 6. I’m going again so I tough What are the checks when going into Disney now a days is it easy to go in wearing a nappy?

I went padded to Disney once. Man, it was not fun at all lol. Just so incredibly hot.

RestrainU4Me said:
It’s wayyyyyy too hot and crowded. I really only go at night for Halloween horror nights and hit up all the rides that are still open and my favorite: Harry Potter area!
Absolutely love universal studios. The amount of immersion they created for the Harry Potter world is amazing. The Halloween nights of horror is always a good time. They are actually in the process of building a third Harry Potter land in a new universal theme park.

That sounds like a fun experience! I want to go to Disney World padded.

Back