Pacifier and bottle use

babycruiser

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi everyone, I love to suck on a MAM paci and drinking baby formula from my Nuk first choice bottle from time to time. I do this for years now, it feels wonderful babyish. Unfortunately, lately I experience face/toothpain that lasts…. but I simply can not stop using as it is essential for me as a part time little. Anyone experiences same problems, any ideas or recommendations?

Thank you 🍼

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
babycruiser said:
Hi everyone, I love to suck on a MAM paci and drinking baby formula from my Nuk first choice bottle from time to time. I do this for years now, it feels wonderful babyish. Unfortunately, lately I experience face/toothpain that lasts…. but I simply can not stop using as it is essential for me as a part time little. Anyone experiences same problems, any ideas or recommendations?

Thank you 🍼
Do not use actual baby pacifiers. They can mess up your teeth which would explain the pain. See your dentist if needed. Adult pacifiers exist. To recommend some I really like little for big’s Gen 2 pacifiers. I’m unsure if the teat of real baby bottles is unsafe or not, but I own an adult baby bottle I love. Here’s the link to that off of Amazon, it’s cheap and comes with an adult pacifier as well.

Last edited:
like dreamydoodlebug mentioned there are adult sized pacifiers that won't hurt your teeth!

you should try looking here if you like the small shields:

searching on amazon will get you a lot of adult baby pacifiers as results as well!

Reactions: medfet878 and LittleTyke
I have zero experience in this area, but have a fair knowledge regarding dentistry and adult diet. If you are wanting to use these products you really need to up-size (as recommended above by DreamyDoodleBug ).

The baby size products you are using are vastly undersized and you are facing the early stages of displaying your jaw and teeth! The use of baby formula is overloading your body with a chemical load above the needs of an Adult. Change to 2% milk as the replacement.

Last edited:
Ensure from a regular baba works. But I really wouldn't recommend it, save those nutrients drinks for when you need them. A little slim fast out of the baba now and then is cool.
Adult pacifiers all the way
Save your teeth

Reactions: Edgewater and BobbiSueEllen
I agree with the adult pacifiers , I have several in different designs and colors. You can also get adult size teat for any baby bottle but I also have a couple adult baby bottles. I’m old so last June I had the last of my teeth pulled so pacifiers feel nice in my mouth also frozen tethers makes my gums feel good.

Hi, thanks for your answers! Am well aware that the use of baby products can make problems, even for real babies if they use for too long. Just test on yourself on how your mouth and jaws will vary with/without Paci. It surely has a big impact. Thing is, I have a NUK 5 but it feels so uncomfortable big.

According to medical articles it is also recommended to not let grow your paci with a baby and always use the smallest size to use as less room as possible in your mouth. I have perfect teeth and dentist is always happy, though I don’t spend much money there ☺️. I definitely want to keep it that way.

.. and well, formula out of a bottle is something I don’t want to miss and I am talking about maybe once a week…

I already limit Paci use to a minimum but sometimes I still can’t resist to have one overnight. It helps me to fall asleep so quick. The problem probably is, I don’t loose it during the night. 🤷🏼

Back