Paci from adultpacifier.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCIM15225

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hihihi everyone!!! Been a while since I posted anything I have been more of a lurker but anyways… I just ordered my first adult paci from them and I am super excited but at the same time nervous. They are pretty expensive to begin with and I am concerned that they might be like other cheaper pacifiers that are out there. Anyone have any experience with them and how is it like compared to all the other options available? I really wish it was here already

Reactions: PaddedLittleParadise
I bought one a couple of months ago, I ordered one with the long teates. I like the length, and the teat is good except I am used to using a thicker one. If you like a Nuk 5 Orthodontic pacifier thickness , you will love this one.

The one I got a little while ago is at the top of my tier list. I love it, but your experience depends entirely on the components you choose.
full

I got the p1 paci but as far as the teat goes I did get the nuk5 teat (not really a fan of the long stem) however this is my second adult paci that I have bought. The first one being a littleforbig paci that I like but I love the MAM style guard way better

I got one from the sister site pacifiersrus.com cause I'm a nuk 4, love their stuff!

I’d love more info on these pacifiers, too! I’m looking for a Mam-style paci that cups the lips and cheeks in that lovely way, but on a much larger, properly adult scale. (The Mam ones from Baby Pants have baby-sized guards, near as I can tell.)

Rearz has or had one that was super big, but I was very much disappointed by the plastic and overall construction when I splurged on it years ago. The guard edges were rough, the contour didn’t conform to the face, and overall I wasn’t satisfied.

Can anyone who had gotten a Mam-style paci from adultpacifier.com weigh in on how smooth the guard is, whether it’s polished or has rough edges, etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back